Hidden Feelings

Hello, Happy New Year everyone. Hope your holidays were good. I've been sick over the new year with Covid, plus not able to find my laptop charger. I'm doing it from a desktop, which I know isn't that different, but to me it feels odd. Now, to the story. Would you all want a story of Snamione Evil? Vote on this chapter if you think its a good idea. Then comment the plotlines you think it would be. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hermione and Severus stared at each other for a long while. Severus' eyes were the only thing that betrayed the anger on his face. He panted heavily as he felt a rush of heat throughout his body as they stepped back. "Severus, did you feel that as well?" Hermione gasped with relief, as if a thorn had just been removed from her skin. 

Severus moved back, giving Hermione more room than she honestly would have liked, which shown on her face. "Hermoine," he stated, making her jump at saying her first name rather than her last. "I know you are right about the magic, but I didn't think how dangerous it is for you to be so close to me like this. I'm a Death Eater, working for the Dark Lord. Potter hates me, and if the Weasley found out, then who knows what he would do." She looked down at the floor as he kept making sense. 

Scoffing with stubbornness, she pursed her lips, reminding him of McGonagal. "First, you are right, that the magic is making it very dangerous for me, however, I don't think you want to be a Death Eater any longer. Second, Harry and Ron can deal with it. It's my life and I will love who I want."

Love? Did she really love him? Lily tried to love him, but after he called her a mudblood she lost her faith in him. He never spoke that word again. In all his  years with the dark lord, he kept his tongue on what the dark lord thinks as 'Unworthy blood'. It's earned him a few curses, but nothing he couldn't handle. 

"What if I loose track and the Dark Lord gets into my head and finds you? You will be in danger," he stated harshly as he stepped forward. Cupping her cheek in his hand and looking into her dark brown eyes, he sighed. There wasn't a doubt that she had his heart. Lily would always remain in his memories, but Hermione had finally broken down the barriers that he tried to so hard to keep up. 

She looked at him in the eyes and smiled, "I've been in danger every year since I started here," she stated with a laugh. 

That was very true. The trio had a knack for getting into trouble and poking noses where they didn't belong. It was one of the things that ticked Severus off so severely. Yet, it made sense that she wasn't scared. She had been in danger so many years here that it didn't faze her any longer. "What about the student teacher dilima?" He walked to the bed and sat down finally, patting the spot next to him. 

She followed and rested a hand on his thigh. "Who said we had to start off dating? We simply do the required actions that our bond will force us to and get to know each other. Stating I have special classes for an hour every night should be more than enough to suffice our bond until we are more than ready to commit."

Her logic was undeniable and very tempting. He looked at her and sighed deeply, releasing all fight he had to keep her away. It was time to keep her close and let her in. He kissed her again, more gently, releasing all feelings before they had to hide them away from the whole world. He felt a salty wet spot on her lips after a while and moved to wipe them away. Her face was flowing with tears. "What?" 

She shook her head and kept weeping lightly. "I just felt so much emotion there, overwhelmed at the moment. It was so sweet and gentle."

"Don't tell anyone I'm so sweet, it will ruin my reputation," he stated with a smile, giving her one more kiss before motioning for her that they need to remove their feelings for the school. She stood and shook her head. A few moments of them gathering their thoughts together and then they opened the door to the office to the rest of the world, hiding their secret from everyone.