I loved you but you were never mine

5 years,

Jimin has been with Taehyung for 5 years at this point they should have known the ins and outs of each other but the bitter truth was they haven't even ever touched each other.

As Jimin sat at the dinner table watching the food he made for his husband grow cold once again he realised what he was doing.

He had loved Taehyung ever since he laid eyes on him but it was clear that Taehyung didn't feel the same. Jimin was keeping Taehyung caged and it was no wonder he was hated.

He sighed, there was a dull pain in his chest but he knew that it was for the better. He had done enough evil for a lifetime.

He was going to divorce Taehyung.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Jimin was always of a calm nature he rarely ever got angry, his temperaments were quite good and he could be said to be a gentle person. Jimin was the youngest son of a prestigious family and everyone in the upper circle knew how much the park family adored Jimin. They were really sad when Jimin insisted on marrying Taehyung at the young age of 20 but they finally agreed, they would do anything for their baby. He had an older brother so he never had to think about their family business and he was carefree most of his life. He was a soft spoken and elegant person with an eye smile that could even melt a rock.

Taehyung also was from a prestigious family. He also had an elder brother who was very capable but unlike Jimin he wanted to be involved in his family business. Currently he was the CEO of a gaming company that he had started 4 years ago. Taehyung displayed the persona of the cold CEO very well. He never bows his head infront of anyone except his mother and older brother.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
It all started 2nd year of college. Kim Taehyung of the business department was naturally well known. He was tall, handsome, and talented everyone wanted him but he only had his eyes on a single person

Jeon Jungkook

They were inseparable. It actually took a long time for Taehyung to impress his sweetheart. Unlike every other person in the college Jungkook never showed any interest in Taehyung. The 1st time Taehyung saw Jungkook, he was sitting infront of the lake and painting the landscape. Watching someone so immersed in his work Taehyung's heart skipped a beat. He started to admire Jungkook. Unlike him Jungkook was from a humble background and he worked very hard to be where he was, he always looked so focused, so clear about everything, Taehyung admired him.

It took almost an year but by the end of the college semester Jeon Jungkook was officially Kim Taehyung's boyfriend.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
They were happy for a while but everything started to go down hill once Park Jimin entered the college.

Taehyung and Jimin had known each other vaguely because they were from the same circle. They were by no means friends but they had been playmates once or twice when they were young and were bored in the grown ups party but they hadn't seen each other for almost 10 years at this point.

Jimin still remembered the day he saw Taehyung for the first time. It was his first week at college and it was pouring rain and he stood infront of the library with atleast a dozen books in hand. Like every new freshmen he was determined to make notes from the beginning of the year so that he doesn't have to struggle at the end of the semester. He looked up hoping to see someone he recognised so that he could share an umbrella because he couldn't wet the books. He waited for almost an hour but saw no one and just when he was about to lose all hope that's when he saw him...

Kim Taehyung

Running towards him and the first thing he said was..

" you are either a nerd or a freshman right? "

Taehyung was right he was always right.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Jimin fell in love with him on the very first sight and his first heartbeat came quickly too. He found out Kim Taehyung already had a boyfriend. Jimin cries that whole night not knowing why he fell so in love with a taken man... He tried very hard to change his feelings but everytime he even heard Taehyung's name his heartbeat would start to increase. At the end after 5 months of this torture he finally confessed. As expected he was rejected but in a way he was kind of happy now maybe he could finally move on he had done everything in his power to get Taehyung and he failed. It was a hard pill that he had to swallow.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Jimin had given up on being with Taehyung until a tragedy hit. Taehyung's mother had a liver failure and was in an urgent need of a donor and this provided Jimin with an unexpected opportunity. Jimin's liver was a match. It was an absurd idea that was pushed into his head but in their world where business was their life, their life was business too. Jimin agreed to be the donor but in one condition.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
" I will give you what you want the most in exchange you give me what I want the most "

" What do you mean? "

" Marry me "