see you again

The first thing Jimin saw when he regained consciousness was Taehyung's face. Jimin was still legally married to him and he had Taehyung as his emergency contact so it was not too surprising but never in a million years would he have imagined that Taehyung would come over himself.

"You are awake.."

"Hmmm"

"Let me call the doctor."

"Why are you here?"

Jimin asked because he couldn't find a reasonable answer himself.

"The hospital called me..."

"You never cared before so why now? You could have sent your secretary."

There was an edge to Jimin's voice it wasn't his usual gentle tone instead it was accusatory. It seemed like Jimin didn't want him there.

"Jimin I-"

"My Sawi!!"

The door opened and a middle aged woman ran towards Jimin.

"My poor Sawi what omo! My poor baby."

She ran and hugged the patient

"Eomoni."

"I came as fast as possible..look at you...does it hurt."

"I'll go find the doctor."

His mother ignored him and focused all her attention on her son in law instead so Taehyung silently left the room.

As soon as he closed the door behind him he heard Jimin say something that didn't make any sense.

"How did this even happen..you are not a child you should be careful."

"I saw Jeon Jungkook today. That is why I got startled and fell down the steps"

"Wh-what..."

"He was there as a guest member too....Eomoni is Taehyung together with him now.?"

"No no my Sawi..h-he is still abroad.. that's not Jungkook you saw.. remember I told you he went abroad to st-study and now he is settled there. He has a g-good job and lives happily I made sure of it..just like said I would."

"The man I saw isn't Jungkook?"

"N-no you take a rest ok? I'll see why the doctors are taking so long."

The woman came out of the room in a haste only to stop dead in her tracks.

"What does he mean he saw Jungkook?"

His mother pulled him away from the door afraid that the person on the bed inside will hears the words they spoke.

Taehyung pulled his hand away from his mother's grasp. His blood boiling at the betrayal he felt right now.

"What does he mean by that?"

"Shh...it's a hospital you can't raise your voice here..."

"I don't care about etiquettes right now..why does he think he saw Jungkook...and why did you lie to him?"

Mrs Kim couldn't face her youngest son and turned away.

"He doesn't know it yet..."

"What do you mean? Jungk- he he because.."

"Jimin doesn't know Jungkook killed himself....Jimin is extremely soft hearted if he knew about it he probably wouldn't be able to comprehend it."

Taehyung's breathing got faster and he stumbled back, flashbacks came rushing making him unable to think.

"I need some air."

With that he ran away with his unstable feet.

One of the main reasons Taehyung resented Jimin was because he acted like nothing had happened. Like he didn't realise that because of his deal Jungkook had lost his life. He still remembered getting the call from Jungkook's friend on his wedding night.

Jungkook had overdosed on sleeping pills the day he got married to Jimin. Taehyung could never forgive himself and he could never stop resenting Jimin cause he would be all roses and smiles even after Jungkook's death. He didn't want to smile and he didn't want anyone else to smile...

He went out of the hospital in a daze, he didn't know where he was going. He walked  and walked and at the end sat under a random tree.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"The day before the wedding Jungkook came to Jimin you know...beat him up till he was unconscious."

Taehyung looked back to see Namjoon standing a few steps away.

"Hyung."

"Mother called me to make sure you were ok.."

"How did you find me?"

"Tracked your phone."

"You knew too.."

Namjoon nodded looking guilty.

"Let's go Mother is waiting for you. She will explain everything."