Ghost Ship Murderer - Monster 37

When Lin Ruo saw these eyes again, he still felt creepy. All the memories from that year came back. On the boat, there were also those same eyes, staring at him and Han Wei...

Looking at it now, those eyes look even more terrifying, cold, and evil...

After Alia locked the iron door, she reached out and picked up a chair against the door, and retreated to Lin Ruo.

With a "bang", another blow of the ax made the hole bigger.

Then another axe.

The sound of "Boom, boom" was unhurried... The other party was not in a hurry to come in, and the terrified expressions of the people in the boat seemed to make her even more satisfied.

Seeing Lin Ruo waving at her, Jiang Nan ran to Lin Ruo's side. She was facing the door, looking at the face at the door. She has never seen this face before, but she feels that she will probably never forget this face and these eyes in this life...

These eyes can neither see beauty nor ugliness. From one pair of eyes, one can only see evil.

Jiang Nan thought that Alia was evil enough and abnormal enough, but the woman with the ax outside the door, maybe... really belonged to a demon or a ghost...

"Ah!" Alia screamed suddenly, as if she lost her composure and seemed to see Emilia become extremely frightened.

At this time, Emilia outside the door had already cut the hole big enough. She smiled, stretched out her hand, and gently pushed the chair against the door... With a click, the chair fell to the ground, and then, " Coax" a loud noise.

The iron door opened.

After Alia screamed twice, she stopped suddenly... Looking at Emilia standing there with an ax at the door, another smile appeared on her face.

Seeing the change in Alia's face, Jiang Nan was a little puzzled, but before she could understand, Alia suddenly grabbed her arm and pushed her to the front.

"Ah!" Jiang Nan was completely unprepared. She staggered and fell to the ground. She raised her head and saw Emilia at the door. She was lowering her head and looking at herself with a pair of ghostly eyes.

At that moment, Jiang Nan could hardly move.

"Jiang Nan!" Lin Ruo was still awake at this moment, and was about to rush over to save someone, but Alia swung her arm and blocked him behind.

Lin Ruo was pushed by her, and he felt as if he was being loaded into a car. A huge force made him fall backwards... and fell on the bed.

Emilia raised the axe, and Jiang Nan closed her eyes...

At the same time, Alia's laughter was heard.

Emilia raised her eyes, and Aliya suddenly took out a gun from behind and smiled at her.

Although Lin Ruo didn't have much research on arms, he could tell that the gun should be quite powerful. Aliya's terrified expression just now had long since disappeared, but her smile was a bit sinister.

Afterwards, Alia opened her mouth and said a few words.

Lin Ruo understood, and said in German, "You are still that monster."

Jiang Nan lay between the two of them, and naturally knew that if she didn't try to escape from this situation, the consequences would be disastrous. They both looked like lunatics, one with an ax and the other with a gun, so she tried to crawl aside as quietly as possible, but just as she was Just as she was about to crawl out of Emilia's sight, Emilia suddenly raised the axe.