Small Episode On Spring Festival

The spring festival has arrived.

In SCI's office, Bai Yutang was sitting on a chair, with two long legs stepping on the back of the swivel chair, looking sideways at Jiang Ping, who was frantically typing on the keyboard, "How is it?"

"I can't get in!" Jiang Ping said.

"You, a top hacker, can't even get into a website that sells tickets?!" Bai Yutang frustrated.

Jiang Ping pushed the otaku's glasses, and turned his head seriously, "Captain, the network speed is huge! There are times when hackers can't do anything!"

"Then you let him not get stuck!" Bai Yutang demand.

Jiang Ping continued to push his glasses, "The whole police station is buying tickets online, how could it be impossible?!"

"You are in charge of the entire police station's network, so can you stop them from accessing it first?!" Bai Yutang ordered, "Hurry up, no matter what, I need two sleeping berth tickets!"

Jiang Ping looked disgusted, "How can I do that? You are betting against Bao Ju, and you are not waiting for the ticket to go home! There are hundreds of people downstairs buying tickets. Once the Internet is disconnected, I can't stand it if I kill you!"

"Tsk..." Bai Yutang sighed.

"You haven't bought it yet?" Zhan Zhao leaned over the egg pancake in his hand, "How long has it been?"

Bai Yutang supported his forehead.

"Brother, why are you buying tickets?" Bai Chi, who walked in with Zhao Zhen, holding several cups of milk tea, asked Bai Yutang curiously.

Bai Yutang touched his chin.

It happened this morning.

In the parking lot, Bao Zheng got out of the car with a dark face, and bumped into Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang who were walking slowly towards the elevator while the car was parked, eating an egg pancake.

As soon as the two saw Bao Zheng's big black face was a little darker than usual, they knew that nothing was good, and they followed Bao Zheng into the elevator.

Bai Yutang lowered his head and gnawed on his own omelets, Bao Zheng stared at the ever-changing elevator numbers, and Zhan Zhao leaned forward, "Ah, Bao Ju, are you in a bad mood?"

Bao Zheng was stunned for a moment, then looked back at Zhan Zhao, squinting his eyes as if he was thinking about something.

Zhan Zhao smiled slightly, "Is he perverted again? Let Xiao Bai catch him."

"Ahem..." Bai Yutang choked on the soy milk, pretended not to hear, and continued to eat cakes.

Bao Zheng thought for a while, then suddenly laughed, and pouted, "Your SCI can't do anything."

Zhan Zhao was stunned, and Bai Yutang also looked up.

Zhan Zhao was afraid that the world would not be chaotic, so he poked Bai Yutang, "Yutang, come on!"

Bai Yutang looked at him helplessly, and said in his heart that it's almost New Year's Eve, you can enjoy the annual leave with less trouble, and it's true to go out for a vacation when you have time, what are you thinking about all day long? Abnormal.

"Heh, your family's and Bai Yutang can't settle this matter." Bao Zheng curled his lips, "All of you are in SCI, so you can't handle it!"

The corners of Zhan Zhao's mouth twitched, and he looked at Bai Yutang—is it tolerable or unbearable!

Bai Yutang said in his heart - the bureau uses aggressive tactics, so don't be fooled!

Unexpectedly, Bai Yutang didn't want to cause trouble, so Zhan Zhao was afraid that there would be no trouble, so he reached out and patted Bai Yutang's chest, and said to Bao Zheng, "What's the big deal, our Bai team will definitely figure it out!"