XXV

Leo POV

I can't believe I didn't shower today just because of a fucking gunshot!

It ain't the first time getting shot in a sensitive area so why are Michelle and Fiona making a big deal out of it?.

And I don't need anyone to take care of me. Do they think I can't take care of myself ?

She was given the task to take care of me, so why is she behind Jack?? And what did she want when she came to the study?.

Did she not use the medicine I gave her? Her face was void of any cream this morning when I looked at her.
And why was Jack holding another medicine?

Tsk

What the fuck is wrong with me?! Why should I care if she applied medicine or no?! FUCK.

I realized that whenever I think of her my mind is always scattered to shits. Why am I even thinking of her?!

I should stop. I shook my head to remove her fucking thoughts off my head . Fuck this shit!

I should stay away from her.

" Boss" A rough voice greeted through my laptop screen where I've set a meeting at Skype and the person who I talked to this morning about the hijackers .

" What's the situation" I asked, lightly interlocking my fingers with one another as it rested on the table .

" Agh- Those motherfuckers aren't opening their mouth even after being knocked out! Fuckers hate their life to the core" He snickered snorting through his nose probably replaying the scene of torturing those fuckers.

I already know they were sent for me. It's no surprise they would want me dead to get my position. It's not the first time.

" They are fucking hard to open their mouth but something common they have is a tattoo behind their ears. It looked like a crown and we searched if there were any gang that has crown symbol or anything related to it but there were none." he said

I already figured they came for me. I've always had fuckers who are thirsty for my blood and position. This ain't gonna be the last one of them.

But most importantly, WHO sent them.

Tattoos.....

" send me the picture of their tattoos each. And if any wear any jewels send it for examination and report me. " I ordered before ending the meeting with him saying yes boss.

My phone vibrated and a notification from Jack popped on my lock screen.

I took the phone in my hand and swiped it open after entering it's passcode and pressed the notification redirecting me to Jack's messages.

Jack: These are the photos of the tattoo and the jewels Andrew sent .

I looked above the message the picture Jack forwarded from Andrew. It was a picture of jewels with the numbers written on it being zoomed.

What's these number indicating?.

I frowned as the second picture was still loading and finally being downloaded .

Tattoo of a .... Crown?

Words of the guy from the meeting earlier replayed in my mind as I zoomed the picture observing the permanent drawing on the human skin with black ink.

It looked similar to what he was describing but it's not a crown.

Are they related? Could they be obeying from the same person? Something doesn't add up.