XXX

Author POV

Noor looked at herself in the mirror. She rarely dresses up and even when she does she admires her natural beauty which thankfully avoided her from using makeup.

But Michelle and Maya was persistent to put make up on her to see how she would look so Noor requested to keep it light.

And they were speechless by the outcome.

Noor loved the dress Jack gave her. It was a beautiful navy blue two piece anarkali.

She doesn't know how or where Jack bought this dress but she loved it.

It fitted her perfectly making her wonder how did Jack got the size correct?

The fitting was not too tight but it still showed her curves which she didn't like.

She had her scarf styled in a simple way. Pinning the bottom under her chin she crossed the ends of the scarf and pushed them behind.

Her eyes caught the jewelery on her wrist she wore last minute. Noor was sure there was nothing more other than the dress and heels in the box from Jack.

Did I missed it?.

Looking one last time in the mirror as she fixes her dupatta in the side, she gave a satisfied smile "Bismillah".

" Do you think he will be there? What if he was just fooling us?" Jack asked who returned not too long ago and got an important update from Andrew.

" He will be there" Leo said , sure of his words as he replayed the riddle they got from the unknown caller.

Few hours ago Leo and Andrew were at the warehouse with Alec and others who were trying to solve the numerical mystery when suddenly one of the men announced hastily
" SIR ! OUR SYSTEM GOT HACKED!!"

Everyone looked at the huge screen infront of them that was showing different numericals and letters which no one understands except the IT techs who was hurriedly trying to find who hacked their system.

"Sir there is an incoming call coming from an unknown source!" another guy announced as everyone was waiting for the boss' ordered who seemed to be eerily calm this whole time.

" Accept" he ordered and the guy who informed the incoming call obliged the order given " Incoming call accepting"

" Ah- took you guys long enough to accept my call" the person from the other side spoke as everyone listens and are trying to guess who it was.

" Sounds like a man I thought it was a woman we were dealing seeing how you aren't showing us your face." Andrew commented to fuel anger into the caller and lure him out.

" Coward" he added.

There was silence but soon it was noised with laughter. The caller was laughing.