XLIII

[ Play the song when instructed]

"Dear do you accept this marriage?" The elderly asked in a soft voice noticing her silence he knows too well.

" I-...I do."

Everyone was silent hearing her answer. They expected her to fight , throw a tantrum or even threaten to call the police or reveal everything to the elderly that is with them.

Even if she did any of those, it's pointless because they have all the power to refrain all those actions.

With no other option infront of her, her mouth forced those words out as if having it's own mind but her tone sounded .... confused?

She repeated it two more times with a blank tone like a robot being programmed to say .

The Mullah continued the Nikkah by asking Leonardo of his consent and he repeated without hesitation the same words Noor let out thrice.

Lastly, they both signed the Nikkah paper as the Mullah instructed them.

Sealing both their fate into a sacred bond.

" Congratulations. Now you both are legally and Islamically husband and wife" The Mullah congratulated as he placed his hand on Noor's head as a sign of blessing.

" No matter what you face in life, always face it together and most importantly believe in Allah. His plans are always best than ours."

" Thank you for performing our wedding. Andrew will lead you out" Leonardo said as Andrew stepped forward and the Mullah followed him out.

Even though the Mullah somehow knew these people were forcing the helpless girl he couldn't do anything but advice to the guy that was marrying her.

He knows these people are not someone to mess with and he doesn't want to be involved in such mess.

All he hoped was for the guy to listen to his advice. Will he?

Dropping the Mullah to the taxi that Andrew booked a few minutes ago, they bid their byes as the taxi drove away and Andrew went back inside.

Few moments later, the beauticians walked out with their luggage that has all the things they use for their professions.

Both the girls were having a content face as they got double the payment they usually get.

While walking as they talk away from the house, a black car stopped infront of them as the driver's window rolled down.

The girls looked at each other with caution before looking back at the guy in the black car.

" Hey girls" The guy greeted with an innocent grin on his face but they could tell he is bad news.

" Get the cars ready. We are leaving right now" Leonardo announced before walking away up to his room as Alec dispersed to get the car ready.

Michelle looked at Noor who was silent unmoved from her place. She waited for her to ask or at least stand up but Noor was still like a statue.

Michelle looked at her father with worry and he pushes her with a nod indicating to speak to her friend.

" Noor... we are going to move to a new house... do you want me to help you pack something?" Michelle asked with a little hope her small sister talks with her warmly again.

" No" she replied curtly.

Few minutes later they were all set to go. Michelle helped Noor sit in the car Leonardo is going to drive and told her they will meet her again later.