XXXII

" W-what happen?" Noor asked with fear feeling the car was out of control.

Before Leo could answer her, a sudden push as if something behind them was deliberately colliding with their vehicle.

Noor jerked forward hurting her body due to the imapct but Leo caught her arms stabling her.

CRASH

Another loud crash against their car was heard and it was pushing the car towards the edge.

Noor's eyes widened seeing the edge of the road as their car was falling and soon darkness consumed her with a loud crash and soon the car blasted with a fire.

BOOM.

It was early in the morning at 3 'o'clock and the road Leonardo took was filled with police sirens and ambulance.

The night was cold but it did not affect anyone as the case was hot and sensitive.

" WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN YOU CAN'T FIND THEM! THEY ARE NOT DEAD!" Andrew screamed at the police officer who was trembling facing his wrath.

Andrew got a call that Leonardo's car got into an accident in the highway and they immediately went to the spot.

Fiona and Jack also arrived asking for the update but the police still could not find their body.

The car blasted in the forest and it was hard for the police searchers to search for Leonardo and Noor since it was still night and they believe both the victims are dead because no one could survive in such a blast.

" Andrew" Fiona glared at her son telling him to calm himself and Andrew walked away irritatedly .

" I am sorry about that officer. Please continue searching and report us" Fiona said as the officer in charge of the case nodded.

" How did the car fall off the edge" Maya asked with a frown the incident seemed strange for her.

The road was not narrow nor was it wide but it had fence bordering between the road and the dense forest .

" Why did Leo take this road? This is not the way to the hotel either" Michelle questioned when Andrew joined them looking frustrated.

" Some roads were blocked due to construction so Leo took this road. I don't think this shit is an accident" Andrew informed with rage burning in his eyes and his hand clenched into fists.

" It's a planned accident" Jack appeared holding a part of the car metal in his hand " I am going to fucking kill that fucker"

Andrew and the girls felt shiver ran down their back hearing his dangerous tone.

It's been a while they saw Jack this angry and the girls knew the reason why .

Noor.

Jack felt as if his world collapsed and felt a deep hollow in his body when he got to know Noor too was in the car with Leonardo.

As soon as he came to the scene, he joined the search party and was doing his work to find any clue and he noticed the break failure.

Rage would be an understatement describing him right now. He felt to kill that person who planned all this and if he has the power to revive he would revive him just to kill him again.

" He wanted war we will give him bloodshed."

A bright ray of sunlight warming the a sleeping face disturbed her sleep. She tried to move but a sudden ache visited her throughout and she burst open her eyes sensing the pain.