XLIV

" Boss the case has finally closed due to lack of evidence they have against us and the record was cleared." Alec informed through the phone as they talk.

For the last month Leonardo wasn't home, he was handling the case that was wrongly accused him of the weapons& drugs trade.

While investigating, he found out the so called case was interlinked with all the other four illegal cases that was shown in the news.

All the guys that was handling those business took his name calling him their boss . Leonardo knew those fuckers were lieing and he knew who is behind this all.

While getting evidence with his people, he was attacked by group of unknown people and that itself showed this was all planned.

Yesterday was the last day of the trial and luckily enough he won the case showing to the court of all the evidences for his innocence and giving them the video of the attack that happened a day before.

The court accepted the evidence declaring the signatures, stamps and contracts of all the illegal business were fake and he was being framed for it.

And so he was declared innocent and was released of court orders. Right after all the shits was over he wanted to return home .

His own home where he now has a wife which he missed a hell lot those past days.

Even though Derek and Alec told him he needs to treat his wounds that was left untreated for 2 days, he did not listen and drove all the way straight to their home.

" Good. Get the papers those fake fuckers had in their hands and make a thorough investigation on it." Leonardo replied as he wore his casual white shirt " Okay boss."

He was staying at home for few days as Fiona restricted him to not work.

" And get Michelle to me. I need to talk with her" he added not forgetting what Noor has said him last night before ending the call.

He threw his phone on the empty bed he slept. Damn she was persistent for not accepting him as her husband.

There was not a single trace of her in his bedroom which he thought they both would sleep in.

Fucking hell, should he just tell her everything?

Leonardo walked out of his room as he descended down the stairs into the kitchen.

His head is pounding because of his dear wife and he sure needs a strong cup of coffee.

Leonardo stopped in his track as he saw Noor busy in the kitchen making something. He leaned against the door frame admiring the scene.

Even though she is now his wife he can't even hug her properly because she always pushes him away, let alone kiss her!

He cleared his throat announcing his presence and sure enough Noor turned and looked at him.

"Why don't you remove your headscarf?" he asked curiously noticing her still wearing the scarf even though its only them living in the house.

He remembered what the moulvi during their wedding day told him.
A woman must be covered from head to toe infront of people she has no relation with thus Leonardo ordered not a single guy or even guards to be outside of his house.

"Why should I?" She replied back with a question and focused back to what she was doing.

" As much as I know you are allowed to remove your scarf in front of your husband, father and brother." This surprised Noor as to how he knows about it? "Don't you?"