XXXIX

Author's POV

" Successfully we solved all of those damn coordinates and it lead to many places in 5 different countries." Alec informed as he handed out a paper to Leonardo .

" China, Nepal, India , Russia and lastly Italy." He added with Leonardo listening attentively while looking through the scribble paper that has the name of the countries Alec just said out loud.

"We have already sent a couple of our guys who are in China to Nanchang, as soon as the first coordinate was solved, to check out what is in the place. " he told and his boss nodded in acknowledgement.

"I think what we find in there would be the same in other places too. But it's just my thoughts." Maya implied with a slight frown and a thoughtful look after thinking what possible business would be running in those places.

"It would be easier to catch them if the business running is common." She added with ease with the thought the work would finish fast if it was as she said " but I doubt it is." she sighed.

"Where is Andrew?" Leonardo asked when he noticed his cousin was yet to return after he sent him for some works to be done.

"He said he will be here but it's already been 3 hours. He probably stopped by somewhere?" Alec replied with a shrugged of unknown and Leonardo nodded.

" The activities will probably be different in different countries, so send 3 men each to the other countries, make sure they lay low." Leonardo began as he leaned away from the chair and rested his elbow on the table as he interlocked his fingers in the air.

"That fucking Cobra might've already know we have his coordinates sorted out and are in high alerts" he grumbled with irritation in his voice of the games his nemesis has been playing with him.

"When will we get the information from China?" He asked with his gaze turning to Alec as he replied " A day or two the most"

"But boss, If he knew we have his men and about the coordinates, why is he still silent?" Maya asked with confusion raising on her face.

Usually when they get a hold of something of their enemy's, their enemy would do whatever in their hand to destroy it or take it back.

Strangely the Cobra's were yet to do a move about it. Leonardo was already suspicious the moment Andrew caught those men and their leader did not do anything.

But he couldn't figure out what are they planning that none were coming to destroy their tracks .

One thing for sure was, something big was for sure going to happen.

" He is planning something" was all Leonardo could say with a distant mind as he thinks of any possibility that could occur.

A day passed as usual with nothing changed. The more Noor was becoming distant from Leo, the more he was becoming frustrated until he had enough!.

It was night that Noor was filling her bottle of water for herself incase she felt thirsty in the middle of the night.

The house was once again filled with eer silence. Nobody was home except the guards in night duty.

Noor haven't seen Maya ever since which ended up her doing all the house chores.

She missed her co-worker.

Michelle already informed her she was out on a date with her boyfriend while Jack stepped out as he got call from work.

After re-filling her bottle, she went to switch off all the lights that were still lighting the rooms.