meet my characters

Meet IFEOLUWA ELIZABETH ADESINA I everyone call her Ifeoluwa but Ife for short ( love of God) the last born and only daughter of her mother and the last but second daughter of her father  ( let me explain)  her mother had two children before meeting her father while her father had a wife and a child before meeting her mother but they divorced way before they both met. She has three elder siblings two boys and a girl, Olajide and Ayodeji are both her mother's son while Eniitan is her Elder sister she never met but have seen her pictures several times. Ifeoluwa is an African, Nigeria to be precise, her father is from Ibadan part of the Yoruba tribe making her a navite of the prestigious town while her mother is from Modakeke beside ile-ife where people believed is the origin of the Yoruba tribe both Modakeke and Ife are know for their fight as both towns are enemies but the can't avoid each other as Thier town is pretty close to one another. Ife is a beautiful girl with oblong face she has a small pink lips and a pointed nose that makes her looks like a northern, her brown iris fitting her cat eyes she has a small birthmark at the left side of her upper lips and are caramel skin that glows like glass complimenting her petite figure she is not fat and not what you call skinny but definitely not tall as she is about 5'2 inches tall. Beautiful in and out she loves and care for others and also held respect for everyone she is well mannered and reserved and definitely not gentle but always shy when needed she isn't an extrovert neither is she an introvert but she is more of a introvert. She is funny, jovial, lively and confident the one who would trample on her pride will have to prepare well as she isn't a softie a d what ever she has passion for she makes sure she archive. And yes that is whom Ife is.

Meet Mr and Mrs Adesina the parent of the beautiful soul Ifeoluwa we'll both are good parents and they tried their best for their kids they love and care for them in the way they can and of course ife's mother omolara is a workaholic. It's cool tho but.......

You will be meetings other casts as the story goes on.

Author's note

As salaamu alaykum wa rahmatulahi wa barakatu loves trust you are good? Am so sorry am a horrible writer but I promise I will try my best also I know this is boring but I promise to make it more interesting 😉
Ps this is a real life story of mine note that this story will be written with the guidance of my dairy and some memories I could still remember and also I will be adding a little friction just to spice things up .

Thank you for your love kindly share like vote and comment I will be uploading the next chapter soon befor the end of this week insha'Allah. I love you all 😘💖