chap 3- Birthday

As salaamu alaykum wa rahmatulahi wa barakatu. First you all are doing good here is another update plz do enjoy

______________________________________
Allah Subhanahu Wa Ta'ala said:

اِنَّ الَّذِيْنَ كَفَرُوْا سَوَآءٌ عَلَيْهِمْ ءَاَنْذَرْتَهُمْ اَمْ لَمْ تُنْذِرْهُمْ لَا يُؤْمِنُوْنَ
"Indeed, those who disbelieve - it is all the same for them whether you warn them or do not warn them - they will not believe."
(QS. Al-Baqara 2: Verse 6)

Five years later.

Omolara pov

Okay maybe when I come back from Captain Cook, because I want to go and book cake for Ife oluwa tomorrow is her 5th year  birthday. I told my sister Iyabo, who is our mothers last born. We are not fro. The same father but we share the same womb.

Okay then no problem I will wait till you come back maybe I should use that as an opportunity to get ingredients for jollof rice since your daughter did not like fried rice. She said.
Okay it's no problems just don't stay long and plz get some melon seed and vegetables so we can make pounded yam for the elderly visitors. I said to her, okay I will be right back, she said.

As we went to our separate ways captain cook is a restaurant which also has a baking section, it's like  5 star restaurant to us in osogbo aside Mr Biggi's which on like Captain Cook doesn't have a bakery.

Since it wasn't far from my shop so we just 3mins walk so we trekked there yes my daughter Ifeoluwa and on of my apprentice has followed too.

On getting there we asked for the manager and we talked about the cakes and flavor, he then offer to show us some samples .

My baby was so happy as she pointed towards a love shaped ten inches  cake it was pink and white, it has a rose  flower stuck at the left side of the Cake, and a flowery design round the bottom of the Cake.

Do you like it Ife? I asked her. Putting on her best smiles that one that won't make you refuse anything she ask for. Yes mummy I love it. she replied with her sweet voice that can melt and heart.

Okay my dear, it's a yours I told her.
Thank you! She screams out in excitement. You are welcome my dear.

I paid for the cake an told the manager we would come get it tomorrow and they should make sure the have her name written on it .

Okay ma consider it done. He replied.
Alright see you tomorrow then bye!

We left and went straight to the tailor's house to get her cloth. Ifeoluwa loves traditional attires so much and she said she would love to wear iro and buba on her birthday. Unlike other kids who fancys readymade gown with flowers and jackets (typical Nigerian kids).

We got her now sewed cloth which is a brown colour lace with cream  box design on it and some few stone beautifying it. The lace material was sewed in 'buba Ibadan' and iro leaving enough cloth for head tie. She love to tie gele (head tie) so much.

Well that won't be the only cloth she would be wearing as I have bought her a deep blue Jean trousers with a pink long sleeved top. It has white stripes by the sleeve and a beautiful cartoon design on the chest.