chap 5- molested

As salaamu alaykum wa rahmatulahi wa barakatu. Another update as promised.

Allah Subhanahu Wa Ta'ala said:

شَهْرُ رَمَضَا نَ الَّذِيْۤ اُنْزِلَ فِيْهِ الْقُرْاٰ نُ هُدًى لِّلنَّا سِ وَ بَيِّنٰتٍ مِّنَ الْهُدٰى وَا لْفُرْقَا نِ ۚ فَمَنْ شَهِدَ مِنْكُمُ الشَّهْرَ فَلْيَـصُمْهُ ۗ وَمَنْ کَانَ مَرِيْضًا اَوْ عَلٰى سَفَرٍ فَعِدَّةٌ مِّنْ اَيَّا مٍ اُخَرَ ۗ يُرِيْدُ اللّٰهُ بِکُمُ الْيُسْرَ وَلَا يُرِيْدُ بِکُمُ الْعُسْرَ ۖ وَلِتُکْمِلُوا الْعِدَّةَ وَلِتُکَبِّرُوا اللّٰهَ عَلٰى مَا هَدٰٮكُمْ وَلَعَلَّکُمْ تَشْكُرُوْنَ
"The month of Ramadhan [is that] in which was revealed the Qur'an, a guidance for the people and clear proofs of guidance and criterion. So whoever sights [the new moon of] the month, let him fast it; and whoever is ill or on a journey - then an equal number of other days. Allah intends for you ease and does not intend for you hardship and [wants] for you to complete the period and to glorify Allah for that [to] which He has guided you; and perhaps you will be grateful."
(QS. Al-Baqara 2: Verse 185)

*****
Warning you might find this chapter very disturbing as it contains unpleasant event like molest...
I would make sure to let you know when you read up to the paragraph.

Note this chapter is not edited as I was trying to.meet up . Please let me know if there is any mistake thank you.
****

I request my dear readers to pray their solah if they haven't the story is not going anywhere but the time for your solah is wasting.

If you have pray your solah then enjoy.

*****

We have successfully completed the school section, yet is another holiday lala. Am so happy to be free from school work.

And teachers beating me cos of my hand writing, yes I had the worst handwriting ever even me myself can't read what have wrote except by craming it.

It happens I was born left handed but my teachers in when I was in kindergarten class doesn't find it easy to teach me alphabet and figures, since I always turn the upsidedown.
So I was forced into using right hand which had affect my writing badly.

Today is Friday and I didn't follow my mum to shop. Well I don't feel like our neighbor's children are around since it's holiday so we are playing together.
It was time for asr prayer and I joined them even though I did not understand nor know a thing they were saying. But I do really like their religion they pray every and not once on Sunday they even go to Arabic classes every evening and I also love the free clothes they wear.

I have always bee a curious kid tho.

It's 5pm on dot and my dad is not yet back From wherever he wen and my friends are living for modrosah (Arabic school) already what should I do I don't want to be at home alone.

I offered to follow them so they agreed and off we went, after I have borrowed their hijab.

My neighbor has three children two female and a male.