chap 4 - school time

Allah Subhanahu Wa Ta'ala said:

قُلْ هُوَ اللّٰهُ اَحَدٌ 
"Say, "He is Allah, [who is] One,"
(QS. Al-Ikhlaas 112: Verse 1)

اَللّٰهُ الصَّمَدُ 
"Allah, the Eternal Refuge."
(QS. Al-Ikhlaas 112: Verse 2)

لَمْ يَلِدْ ۙ وَلَمْ يُوْلَدْ 
"He neither begets nor is born,"
(QS. Al-Ikhlaas 112: Verse 3)

وَلَمْ يَكُنْ لَّهٗ كُفُوًا اَحَدٌ
"Nor is there to Him any equivalent.""
(QS. Al-Ikhlaas 112: Verse 4)

************
Holiday is over and its school time. Wow how time fly.

And guess what I will be resuming into primary one today.
My dad had bought all my textbooks during the holidays, my mum bought me a new school bag, set of socks, water bottle, and food cooler.

I woke up early to get ready as my school doesn't condone lateness.if you are late for school you wi get punished or beaten for it so next time you will rush your parents to get ready faster.

My dad took me to school in his beetle car (we call it ijapa) tho his own is more posh that the ones you see around its more bigger and it has ac .

We arrived at school and he dropped me saying, "ranti Omo eni ti oun SE oo" (remember the child of whom you are), ma ja, Mabu eyan ko de gbo oun ti awon oluko re na so olorun awa pelu re o. (Don't fight, don't abuse anyone, listen to whatever your teachers says, may God be with you).

He then drove off as I mad my way into "St Clare's nursery and primary school" my school is located at "isale aro in osogbo, Osun state". And it's one of the best schools in my town.

As I was making my way towards my former class the time keeper rang the bell for morning assembly.

I quickly dropped my bag and basket at the podium behind the assembly were we all drop ours.

As I went to line up. We all linned up according to our height so I was at the second line since am very short but thank God there is another one before me lol.

After which the assembly began by one of our teachers Mr Awosanya.

Good morning students, he greeted.

Good morning sir, good morning teachers, good morning friends.
We all replied as our tradition.

Turn your hymn book to page 77
  As we began singing

Hosanna to the highest
The angels are singing
Hosanna to the highest
Heaven and the earth are built in your glory the angels are singing hosanna In the highest..........

We finished singing and we begin the morning mass.

"In the name of the father and of the son and of the holy spirit" said Mr Awosanya.
"As it was in the beginning it now and ever shall be world without end amen" we replied

Mr Awosanya: hail Mary full of grace the lord is with thee blessed are thou amongst women.
Students: and blessed is the fruit from the Holy spirit, hail Mary mother of God pray for us sinners now and the hour of are death amen.