11. You are mine

"What are you doing here?" I asked coldly trying not to fall for his sexy look.

He smirked "You can't avoid me forever Lara"

I chuckled "I'm ignoring you, you idiot"

"Is it?" he slowly stood up and walked  towards me causing me to stumble back. He pressed his body with mine. Now I'm crushing between the wall and him. God please save me from this psycho.

I tilted my head up and locked my blue eyes with his grey one which was now looks like a dark grey. His eyes are filled with lust. I can sense I'm turning on but I'll never allow that. I need to do something.

While I'm thinking about how to punch him, he suddenly slip his hand under my night wear rubbing my right bare thigh up and down. I'm in dead shock that my body can't move an inch from where I was standing, scratch that I was being crushing by this monster.

He slowly leaned towards my ear, rubbing his lips below my ear and whisper "Looks like you're enjoying my touch." I give him a big smirk making him confused, it's reasonable because he don't know my next move.

I grabbed his collar as I spin us and pinning him in the wall now. He raised an eyebrow at me in a question.

I placed my right hand on his left chest while trailing another one from his neck to straight down his cock which is now so hard and bulge against his pant. He shivered lightly and clenching his jaw.

I rubbed my palm up and down slowly over his croutch then grabbed it causing him to let out a small moan. I clenched my thighs together as I heard his moan.

I leaned towards his ear as I whisper "Now tell me who's enjoying whose touch baby..hm?"

I take a step back from him "Now get out of my house" He let out a frustrated sigh then smirked evily seeing me up and down.

He suddenly pulled me by snaking his arm around my waist and gripped my cheeks by other hand. 

His lips slightly brushed mine as he spoke "I came here to warn you but looks like I have to punish you sweetheart"

I frowned my eyebrows "Warn about what?" I asked and saw that his eyes are showing that he is anger.

His grip on my waist and face both tightened "The bastard you came with today, he's your manager right? Stay away from him" I raised my eyebrow at him. I didn't even introduce him, how did he know that he's my manager?

Okay. I know he can easily find anyone let alone Raden. But why did he want me to stay away from him. While I thinking about the reasons, he cut off my thoughts by saying another ridiculous thing.

"Not only him but stay away from any other men"

I looked at him in disbelief like 'are you kidding me'.

What the fuck is wrong with him.

Is he being drunk.

But I can't smell anything like that.

I slapped his hand away from my face. Then tried to get out of his grip but can't because his grip on my waist is so tight that would definitely leave a bruise.

"Why would I do that? I'm not a lesbian you idiot" I snapped at him getting little angry by his actions.

"I'm glad you are not" he murmured very silently that I can't hear it clearly.

I ignored his comment "Why should I stay away from Raden and any other men?"

His grip was very tight now on my waist that I could feel his hard lower part pressing on mine dangerously.