22. I'm dead

Zanvil's Pov :

"I don't know anything else please let me go" he cried too loudly to my liking.

I throw the knife aside and wiped my bloody hands in the towel. "Finish him after torturing a little" I said to one of my guard as I walked out of the cell and basement.

Victor came to me as he saw me coming out. "We destroyed his two warehouses with all his guards in it" he said in his professional tone.

"Okay Victor you are dismissed for the day" I said as he smiled.

He pat my shoulder "Thanks man. Do you want to join for drinks. And some girls." he added.

"No I'm not in a mood to fuck the whores. you can go without me." I said as we walked out of the warehouse.

"You know it's so long since I saw you with any girl other than Lara. And Isabella said you both are dating. I never thought you would be into those things. It's not your fault, she is one of hot and sexy chi- ouch" I slapped his head in anger.

"Watch what you are saying Victor if you value your life" I said coldly.

"Whoa, cool man. I'm going" he raised his hands in surrender as I glare at him.

It's been two days since I saw and talked to her. Whether I'm being with her or away from her, I get more obsessive over her as days pass by. I don't know whether it is a good thing or bad thing, but one thing is clear for me that she is mine and I..

I love her. I fucking love her.

The fucking American mafia bastard decided to stole my shipments and killing my men. So my work get doubles. Tonight I decided to spend some time with her. I took my phone out and called her to tell to get ready but she cut off my call. How dare she avoid me.

"You are going to get punished for this sweetheart." I muttered as I walked towards my car

I called my mom instantly. She picked up and I asked "Mom, what is Lara doing?"

"She didn't come home yet. I thought she was with you zan" she said as I froze in my place.

"Oh yes, I told her to wait for me in the office. I forgot. Ok see you later mom" I lied as I hang up.

A sudden fear and anger started rise in me. Where did she go. I hop in my car as I try to track the tracker I once put on her phone. Once I get to know where she is I sped off there angrily.

What the fuck is she doing in a club at this time.

As I went inside the club I can smell all the sweat and alcohol from the people grinding on each other all over the club. I called her again but she is not answering. Then my eyes fell on one of corner booth instantly recognize the figure and.. how I feel after what I saw can't describe in words.

Anger, rage in full mode. All I want to see is red, blood to calm down what I fucking feeling right now.

I walked towards them and pulled him down to the floor as I punch him continuously on his fucking disgusting face.

Then I hear a gun shot as I instantly stop punching him. The blood is coming out from his shoulder then I moved to his face and I recognize him. Fuck he is that manager of her hotel. Then I turned towards her.

She is standing there with the gun and said "He is my target Zanvil. Leave him." I give her a confused look as to explain what she said. But she stayed silent. I stood up from my spot and dragged her out to my car, pushing her inside to the passenger seat. I got inside after calling my guard to take that bastard to one of my warehouse basement cell.