Epilogue

The weather is humid. The sky is spread wide and dark with grey clouds. The air is cold. It is obvious that it is going to rain. I kneel down on the grass in front of the grave placing a bouquet of red flowers.

I sat there for a while before a hand placed over mine. "Let's go before you get cold." Zanvil said softly. I looked at him and smiled before standing up.

As we stood up, I looked at my father's grave for the last time before walking from there.

We both got inside of the car as we headed to the airport to catch the flight to Russia. I leaned my head down on the shoulder of Zanvil and closed my eyes trying to relax.

It's been ten years since we got married. So many things happened in these years.

If I should say in order..my brother became the don of Italian mafia, then his marriage with his love of the life, then my friends Amelia and Steven get married, Stella also married her two years girlfriend. Then the twins, karlen married the girl arranged by my in laws and kaiden surprisingly fall in love with a beautiful and kind girl and married her after three years of karlen's marriage. But Victor, he is still the same party boy who happens to be a single. My father died a year ago due to ageing and kidney failure. Me and Zanvil came to Italy two days ago and stayed with my mother before visiting the cemetery to pay respect to my father.

After we landed in Russia, we headed straight to our home. Yes, we have our own home and it is not a normal house but a mansion. It's already dinner time when we reach our home. As I get out of the car, Zanvil comes towards me and kisses my cheek before saying "Go ahead baby, I will bring all the stuff" I nodded my head and started walking towards the front door as he went to the trunk.

I ran my hand over my hair and sighed before I opened the door. As soon as I took a step in I can hear a screeching sound, crying sound and then something broke down.

"Fuck" I cursed under my breath and walked towards the direction where the sound is coming from.

"Mel, what the f- are you doing?" I said as I saw the state of this room. Everyone turned around hearing me.

"Mummii" Adelina, my five year old daughter shouted and ran towards me happily. I bend down and hugged her.

"Mommy, Adelina made Theo cry and now he's not stopping." Sebastian, my seven year old boy said accusingly. I just smiled at their childish behaviour.

"I'll take care of him. You both go out and help Dada, Okay?" I ushered them out of the room after giving them a kiss on the forehead. As I turned around, Amelia walked towards me with her hand on her stomach. She is three months pregnant.

"My god Lara. I have no idea how you handle them, now I'm afraid of my future child." She said looking at her little big stomach.

I chuckled "They can be tough to handle but I love them nevertheless."

She smiled "Whatever, now I have to go. Steve is waiting for me outside. He is so impatient you know."

"It's not wrong to be adventurous Mel, but be careful okay" I said with mischievous while winking at her.

She rolled her eyes but the smile is present in her face. "Yeah, yeah. Bye."

She left the house after we hugged and bid goodbye. I turned towards my one and half year old boy Theodore as he cried out loudly. The room is so messy. I walked towards him and picked him up, rocking him a little back and forth.

"There, there. Why is my little prince crying?" I coed at him. He stopped crying after hearing some sweet things from me.

I took him outside of the room and towards the kitchen where I can hear Zanvil's laugh. They're eating the chocolates we bought from Italy. He saw me and walked towards me."Baby I'm so hungry." He said while taking Theo from me.

"Take them out. I'll prepare in few minutes." I kissed his cheek before they leave me alone in the kitchen.

After we ate dinner I went to our room as he went to put them into sleep. I layed down on the bed waiting for him. As if on que the door opens before I heard a footsteps coming towards the bed. After he laid down beside me I snuggles into him.

"Zanvil, I have something to tell you."

"What?" He whispered while his hands roamed on my body.

"I'm pregnant."

He grinned "Well, then I have no restriction to fuck you for months." I rolled my eyes as his one hand went inside my panties and grabbed my ass.

"Take your hands off me. I'm going to sleep." I said turning around, away from him.

He suddenly grabbed my face and kissed my lips hungrily. When I didn't respond, his hand went to my throat and squeezed it lightly making me open my mouth. His tongue roamed inside my mouth and I moaned before kissing him back.

After we both pulled away for breathing, he nuzzled his face into my neck breathing in and out. He whispered in my ear seductively "I know you are tired baby. Now go to sleep, I will fuck your pussy in morning." Fuck, he know what he is doing.

When he pulled away, I straddle him immediately. As usual he is only wearing boxer, so it is easy for me. I kissed his neck slowly while grinding our lower part. When I sucked his throat, he let out a moan and grabbed my waist tightly. Getting enough of this dry humping, he flipped me down, hovering over me.

"What do you want Lara? Fucking say it." He gritted.

"I want you to fuck me, you dick head." I angered him more.

"I forgot you are such a needy slut in bed. Now watch your fucking mouth if you don't want to feel pain only, baby."

I bite my lip trying to keep my comments to myself. He chuckled "Good girl. Just obey me like my good slut and you will get pleasure okay?" He smirked daring me to open my mouth.

But angering him is my pleasure. "Fuck you." I smiled sweetly at him.

His smirk faded and his eyes darkened with evil glint. His hand grabbed my throat with a firm grip. "Trust me Lara, I'm just going to fuck you today. I'm going to use your body for my pleasure. How does that sound my greedy whore, do you like that?"

"Try me" I whispered with a smirk.

______________________________________

This book ended finally..
How is it?