16. Stalkers

Lara's Pov :

I walked inside my office with a big smile on my face. It was so long since I smiled happily like this. I know certainly that even if Zanvil betrayed me or leave me, I will never regret the moments I spend with him.

This morning is example for that because when I woke up and didn't find him beside me, it reminds me of the day I woke up with the news about Maria.

I got scared and stood up from the bed ignoring the pain between my legs. Then when I found his shirt folded and placed neatly on the table, a relief of hope washed over me. I put that on and walked out of the bedroom to find him in the kitchen standing shirtless.

I was surprised that the mafia king was trying to cook. And on top of it all it is for me. But if I should be honest..that was fucking cute that he tried to make breakfast for me. Wait. Did I said cute?

Fuck. I guess I finally lost my shit.

...

"Lara, look. I think you will look great on this. What do you think?"

"I already have so many dress in this colour Stella"

"Then what do you think about this one, hmm?"

"Nah, this colour look so dull"

She huffed angrily, placed her both hands on hips. "We are in this mall for more than one hour, Lara. You didn't buy anything, not even a single kerchief. Then why did you ask me out for shopping?"

Yes. I asked her to shopping with me. We finished our work soon and I'm in happy mood so I decided to shopping. Yes, this is one of my habits that I always do shopping whenever I'm in a happy mood but today I didn't intend to buy anything.

The reason is some stupid assholes are decided to ruin my happy day.

One grey car is following us since we started drove off from the hotel.

"Nothing looks appealing to me Stella" I shrugged.

Her eyes widened, jaw dropped "Are you fucking serious?" she asked as her eyes roamed on the expensive and colourful clothes around us.

I rolled my eyes. Yeah, everything looks appealing because they are branded and expensive clothes. But I don't have my mind on the dress right now.

"Stella how about this, you can take anything you want and I will buy that for you. Because I didn't want to buy anything today." I sighed at last.

She grinned widely making me little scared.

"Don't regret saying that later" with that she started running around the clothes.

...

"Shall we go now?" Stella asked happily with so many bags in her hands.

"yeah, sure, why not?" I murmured after paying the bills.

I now really regret saying that. She bought so many things which is enough for more than one year. And you know what she buys all that within fifteen minutes. I would never say that to anyone in the future especially to Stella.

I asked her to drop me in one alleyway which is little away from my apartment.

I hop off the car and waved my hand at her.

"I can drop you at your place, you know?"

I chuckled "Yeah I know but I want to walk a little from here"

"Okay then bye. Message me after you reached home" she waved and drive from there.

After her car disappeared from my view I leaned back against the side wall, placing my one foot on the wall, folding my hands below my chest.