Farewell

Next day 3:05PM
No one's POV

The Bakugou family and Izuku we're at the airport waiting on Izuku to board the plane.

"We're going to miss you Izuku" Mitsuki says hugging him almost on the verge of tears "Yeah we're going to miss you kiddo" Masaru says patting the boys head "Don't forget about me, Ok Deku?" "I won't Kacchan!" Pulling out his phone showing Katsuki that he has his number "I'll call you" "Yeah.. please do that" They hug and the last call for Izuku's airline is announced "Bye Everyone! I'll miss you" Izuku says waving his hands walking away "Bye" then Katsuki remember something "Deku wait" he runs to him "Here" Katsuki says taking off his necklace and putting it on Izuku "Its a locket with my and my family on it so you won't forget us." Izuku looks at the gift and cries some slight tears of joy "Thank you Kacchan" He says hugging him one last time and leaving. 

2 and a half hours later (and Yes I read this like the spongebob narrator T-T)

Izuku's POV

I got off the flight that landed in Seoul and looked around 'Whoa there's a lot of people around' I look up to see a guy with black hair looking at down at me "You must be Izuku right?" The man says "umm.. Yes?" I say kinda nervously "It's nice to see you after all these years. I'm Shouta Aizawa, Your uncle." He says going in for a hug. I let him hug me then we went on our way to his house.

We were in the car for 30 minutes until we finally pulled up to a large building in the middle of the city, There were busy streets, people walking to work, tourist. It was like how people make New York out to be. My uncle drives into a garage and parks the car "Were here kid, lets go so I can introduce you to your cousins." I nod, we get out then my uncle grabs my suitcase and go into an elevator, he pushes the button to the top floor then scans his hand for some reason. We start going up.

The elevator opens, my mouth instantly drops. It was a penthouse. I look around in amazement then I hear my uncle laugh "You like it kid?" I nod like I was on crack "I never been in a penthouse before!" "Well from now on this is your home until your mother gets better, Ok?" "Uhn!" We walk out of the elevator and into the livingroom, IT. WAS. HUGE. I walk around but not too far away from my uncle.

I hear some kids laughing and screaming so I instantly whip my head towards the noise. It was a kid with purple hair and a girl with bluish-grayish hair, 'I'm going to guess those are my cousins' I thought. "Hey! both of you calm down! (여기요! 둘 다 진정해!)" Shouta shouts "He stole my teddy bear!(그는 내 테디베어를 훔쳤어요!)" The little girl shouts "Only because you stole my limited edition Pokemon card! (네가 내 한정판 포켓몬 카드를 훔쳐갔기 때문이야!)" The boy with purple hair shouts. I look at them utterly confused because their speaking another language, I think it's Korean. 

I think my uncle notices the confusion on my face because then he says "Oh right! We have to teach you how to speak Korean kiddo" He face palms, the little girl points at me and says something "Who's that papa? (그 아빠는 누구야?)" she looks at her father in confusion. He then turns to the kids and say "This is your cousin. He came all the way from Japan to here. so make him comfortable while he stays. (이것은 당신의 사촌입니다. 그는 일본에서 여기까지 왔습니다. 그래서 그가 머무는 동안 그를 편안하게)" They both nod and then they started to speak in Japanese which was kind of a shock but not really because I guess if their dad knows it they would too.

(P.S I'm making Eri older in this story she's currently 5yrs old (making her 3 yrs younger than Izuku)

"Hi I'm Eri" The little girl says "And I'm Hitoshi" The boy says, My uncle looks around and says "Where's Eclipse?" (Yeah I'm in the story too because I thought it would be fun. If you guys want to be in the current story or any others you can let me know. Just keep in mind the number of people is limited T-T) 

"He's in his room" Hitoshi says "Eclipse! Come here! (식! 이리 오세요!)" a boy with white hair then walks into the living room "Yesss?" "Introduce yourself to your cousin. He came all the way from Japan" My uncle says to the boy with white hair "Hello, My name is Solar Eclipse but you can just call me Solar" He says smiling at me "Hello, I'm Izuku your cousin" 

"Well now since you guys introduced yourselves.. Izuku you will be sharing a room with Eclipse, Follow me to the room" uncle Shouta says and I follow him to Solar's room "Here you go, go ahead and get settled in then we can go ahead and have dinner ok?" I nod then my uncle leaves the room leaving me with Solar. 

"So.. which bed would you like to sleep at? I don't really care" I look at both "I'll take that one" I say pointing to the bed

(Eclipse Bed)

(Eclipse Bed)

"Good choice" Eclipse said going to the other bed 

(Deku's bed)

Me and Solar starts to conversate as I was getting settled in and we actually got along pretty quickly. He's a pretty chill guy, we sit at the desk under our beds and play this battle royale called Apex Legends until dinner was done. 

"Guys come to the dining area, dinner is ready!" My uncle shouts, at least I thought it was my uncle. Me and Solar got off of the game and went to the dining room to be greeted by some guy with a blond ponytail, I look at him in confusion "Hello, You must be Izuku! I'm Hizashi your uncles boyfriend" He says "Nice to meet you Mr.Hizashi" he laughs and says "No need to call me Mr.Hizashi. You can just call me Hizashi or uncle if your comfortable with that" "Ok uncle" I say smiling at him

We ate and got ready for bed. I'm currently laying down staring at the ceiling while Solar is sleeping on his bed, I sigh. 'I wonder how mom is doing' I thought 'I wonder how Kacchan is doing' I look down at the locket he gave me and open it to see Auntie, Uncle and Kacchan posing for a picture smiling. It looked like they were at a beach having fun, I smile looking at it then close it. 'I guess I should try to get some sleep'.