Before the party

(Realized I haven't been doing too many Katsuki POVs so I'm going to try to start)

Katsuki POV

It's him.. It's really him. I look at him with tears of joy as he hugs me tight. We haven't seen each other in person for 8 years.. and now he's right in front of me. We pull away a little bit and he gives a big smile to me, I notice he has dimples now its looks cute. "Hey babe" He says to me "Hi love" I say and kiss him, finally.. I get to kiss him, I get to hold him, I get to actually be with him.

For a moment I forgot these idiots was with me because all I hear is "Babe?!" Mina says with her mouth dropped "LOVE?!" everyone else says in unison. I never told anyone I had a boyfriend, Yeah they know I'm gay but not that I was taken. I giggle and rest my head on Izuku's chest. I missed him so much.

"Everyone this is my boyfriend and childhood friend Izuku Midoriya." I say smiling way more than usual. The squad wasn't used to this so all of them look at me and Izuku like they've seen a ghost.

"Your boyfriend? I thought we always told each other everything" Kiri says frowning "You keeping me a secret babe?" Izu says looking down at me teasing me "Tsk it was no one's business but I might as well introduce you guys to each other. Izu this is Kiri, Mina, Denki, Sero, Jirou and Todoroki" I say and they wave "Nice to meet you. I'm bakubro's bestfriend" Kiri says shaking Izu's hand "Yeah, I heard about you. Thank you for being there for him when I couldn't" Izuku says being genuine to Kirishima "and We're Katsuki bad bitch friends" Mina and Denki says acting fool. I roll my eyes trying to restrain myself from laughing.

"Nice to meet you both too. I hope you weren't making Katsuki do bad things while I was gone" He says giving them a scary smile "N-nope we made sure he was just doing nothing but his best" Mina says nervously. I laugh inside my head because I know its cap, Her and Denki just took me to a party last night and was trying to make me hook up with some guys.

"Thats good. Oh and this is my cousins Hitoshi and Solar Aizawa and my uncle over there is Shouta Aizawa." Izu says. Wait Shouta Aizawa? Isn't that the new part time teacher that's suppose to teaching us at UA? "Well I got you guys, Eri and Hizashi some ice cream so let's go" Aizawa says to the boys giving them their ice cream "Actually Uncle can I stay?" Izu says rubbing the back of his neck, Aizawa raises an eyebrow and asks why "Because I want to spend time with my new friends here." Izuku says tilting his head a little bit towards my way. The man with black hair mouths ohhh then winks at Izuku "Ok well I'll get going, Solar and Hitoshi you coming?" "Nah we'll stay back with Izu, we need new friends anyways" Solar says smiling at Aizawa "Ok have fun, call me if you need anything" He says waving goodbye and leaving.

"So... Do you guys want to go to a party?" Oh lord hereee we go. Everyone starts agreeing besides me "Sure I'm down" Izu says to Mina "Cool, there's this party starting in a few hour thats a few blocks from here so lets go to the mall then back to the dorms to change." Mina says excited "I'll call our driver to bring a limo so we won't waste time driving" Solar says taking out his phone calling his drivers I believe "Oh y'all rich rich" Denki, Jirou and Mina says and starts laughing.

We all sat there talking until the drivers come pick us up. Mina was talking to Kiri obviously flirting, Denki was talking to I think his name was Hitoshi, Todoroki was talking to that one guy Solar which kind surprised me because he was having a full convo with him considering Icyhot doesn't really talk specially to people be barely know, Sero and Jirou was having their own convo feeling like third wheels, and me and Izuku was obviously getting very touchy with each other and talking. We have a lot of catching up to do.

The driver pulled up in a white limo truck with butterfly doors making everyone except Izu, Hitoshi and Solar mouths drop. Damn even I was impressed.