Everything has gone to shit

Bakugo's POV

Me, Izuku, Monoma, and Shigaraki is sitting in a room together around an rectangular table waiting on our gangs to tell us some intel. We all sit in silence till the burner phone in the middle of the table rings, I pick up and put it on speaker and sit it in the middle of the table "Wassup pinky?" I say "Me and Sero got the information about the people he's been hiring recently" Mina says "Ok so tell us." I say and she then goes on to say "They seem to all be police or military officers, rogue ones at that." then Sero butts in "Yeah they even got Chizome Akaguro."

"Chizome Akaguro?!" Shigaraki says "You know him?" Izuku says "Who doesn't he's a fucking killing machine, in the military he wiped 3 whole squads. They call him Stain there." Shigaraki says and I cross my arms "The guy sounds like bad news." I say and everyone agrees "Hey isn't that *****? Let's follow him" Mina says but the phone is losing signal so I only heard isn't that and follow him "Follow who Mina?" I say and the phone goes on hold, I look at the phone and it starts playing this goofy ass song which irritates me but Izuku is trying not to shit his pants right now from laughter "Oi whats so funny?" I say and he burst out laughing "I'm sorry, it's just-" He says before he burst out laughing again.

I roll my eyes then the call goes off of hold "IO PINKY WTH IS WITH THAT-" "Hello there Bakugo Katsuki" a deep voice says and my eyes goes dark "Who's this?" I say and I hear groaning at the other end of the phone "Aww you don't remember me by voice? I guess you wouldn't since we never talked in school.. But look, all I have to say is stop whatever business you have with the mayor. It's better that way, and I wouldn't want a fellow classmate to get hurt." He says 

"Look I don't know who you are but I'd say mind your damn business, what me and my gang does is none of your concern." I say and the other end of the phone goes quiet for a second "I already know everything you're working with Midoriya, Monoma, and Shigaraki and I know y'all exact location. Back off and leave the Mayor alone or this will turn into a blood bath." he says and it makes me laugh "You really think I'm scared of you?" I say "Nope but I do know how much you care for your friends, how about I kill Mina right this instant." He says making my heart sinks, I forgot this was Mina's phone for a second. "Shit, ok you have my word." I say and "Great! oh and if you double cross me I'll kill your mom." He says and hangs up.

Izuku's POV

We all look at Kacchan in silence, he gets up and leaves out of the room. "Kill his mom? that's even brutal for me." Shigi says then I get up "I'll talk to him, let's call the mission off for today." I say and walk towards the direction Kacchan went. I walk outside to see him with his back against the wall and looking out to the distance, he seems to be in his own world. He looks upset but yet has a neutral face "Hon" I say pulling him out of whatever daydream he was having "Hm?" he says then looks at me with those crimson eyes of his.

"Don't think too much of it, ok? I'll make sure nothing happens to her." I say and then he sits up "That's not what I'm worried about, I know my mom will be ok. It's Mina and Sero I'm worried about." he says "They are strong, plus it doesn't seem like the person on the phone harmed them." I say then he sighs and nods "I want ice cream" he mumbles but I hear him, ice cream has always been Kacchan's favorite "C'mon" I say grabbing his hand and leading him to the car.

-Time Skip- 

Me and Kacchan got us and everyone some ice cream then went back to his base. "Where the hell have you 2 been?" Todo says and I show him the ice creams in my hand "Thanks for the ice cream but we found Mina and Sero unconscious on the steps" Kiri says "I know" Kacchan says sitting down "What the hell do you mean you know?" Ochaco says with an confused expression "Some fucktard knocked Mina and Sero out and took her phone and said stop fucking with the mayor or he'll kill Mina and my mom" He says and everyone nods "So there is someone out for us." Iida says "I mean we WE'RE expecting it, I mean it's the Mayor we're talking about." I say sitting next to Kacchan.

*RING RING*

(Imma TW this part because I know some people can't handle stuff like this)

it was my phone and it was facetime call, I look at the contact and it was an unknown number. I decide to pick it up anyways "Who is thi-" I look at the phone in horror, it was my little cousin chained and blood dripping from her "E-ERI?!"