Prologue

In the dead of the night, in a silent valley near the deep forest.

A guy was seen holding a gun while playing with the tips while another guy was pleading for mercy.

"Who sent you?" A very simple question said with a cold voice that could kill. He shivered and wish he could  just disappear but at last that's just an impossible wish.

"I......pl..ease..the..ey threatened me" he said sweating.

When the cold guy heard his reply he corked his gun.

"I will tell you.....please don't kill me" he pleaded. The cold guy gave him a questioned look and he hurriedly said:

"It's Scorpion"

Immediately he said that he was shot in the head and he lay down dead.

"Gift his head to Scorpion" the cold guy said to his second in command.

"Yes boss" the guy replied.

Unknown to them an eye witnessed everything they did from the beginning to the end.

As soon as the cold guy turn around, he heard a whimper from the back of a tree. He signals to his companions and they all kept quiet. A silent whimper was heard again and two of his men move towards the source and came back dragging a girl who can barely stand with them.

"Boss I think she saw us" said on of the guys.

"Kill her" he said simply and walk away.

.................................................................

Assalamualaikum everyone, this is my first story so I hope you all are going to give it a try. And you are free to point out any mistakes but please no hate comment.

I also so want to inform you all that this is directly from my own imagination and my own work so please don't copy.

..................................................................
CHARACTER INTRODUCTION
Khairah Lyla Cassano: 23 years old Vampire Muslim girl.

Riya Sanaam Cassano:25 years old beautiful and stylish model.

Abdullah Zaid Al-Jazaarry: A 29 years old Arabian guy who is the leader of the second most feared Mafia. Also an handsome guy who many girls wish to marry.

Talha Malik: A Muslim girl who is very pious and also the best friend of Khairah.

Zaroon Haroon Sheikh: A cold mafia who happens to be the second in command of Zaid.