6

This chapter is dedicated to lopa22joshi

Khairah's POV
I trailed behind Zaid as we move back to his room. He entered the room while I remain standing by the door.

"What? You want to sleep outside?" He asked.

"Where is my room?" I asked.

"Ever heard of married couples sleeping in separate rooms especially on their wedding night?" He asked sugar quoting"wedding night".

I hissed as I closed the door. I sleep with night gown that can't even be considered cloth. How would I sleep now? Who cares I'm going to change cause I don't want to boil in this big cloth. I had enough walking around with this during the day but not at night.

I moved to the walk-in closet and changed into a pajamas. I don't wear pajamas but it will do for now. I ran my hand through my hip length hair as I stepped into the room.

I saw Zaid sitting on the couch while walking on his laptop. I collapse on the bed and phew off to the lala land.

Zaid's POV
That girl is so beautiful, I've never been affected by a female, she's the first. I can't be blamed she a temptation. As soon as she came out of the restroom, my heart skipped a bit.

"How can someone be so beautiful?" I thought. Even though she isn't wearing a tight clothe, I could still notice that wide hips. She landed on the bed with a loud thud.

"She lacks manner" I thought as I shook my head while staring at her shining black hair.

"I expect her to sleep on the floor, or isn't that the normal way? Arranged couples don't share bed".

I manage to tore my gaze away and continue my work but my mind is distracted. After trying for some minutes, I decided to hit the bed.

***
I opened my eye when I felt a hit of my chest.

"What the fuck" I thought as I opened my eye.

"It's still 2:00 am" I thought as I look at Khairah who is hitting my chest.

"You, get up, I'm feeling thirsty" she said in a hoarse voice without opening her eye.

"Then? How is that supposed to be my problem" I said as I pushed her away.

"Come on, I want water" she whined.

"Are you crazy?" I asked as I sat upright.

"Water" she said again as she finally opened her eye.

I ran my finger through my hair frustratedly.

"The last time I checked, your legs are working perfectly" I said.

"You mean I should go get water, where?" She asked the dumbest question ever.

I gritted my teeth before replying her

"On my head" I said as I lie on the bed back.

"Please" she said.

"Go to the kitchen don't disturb me" I replied.

"Follow me naa, this house is too big and it late" she said.

I hissed as I followed her to the kitchen. She drank the water that she wants to drink and she also carry water with her back to the room.

"Weirdo" I said as we got back to the room.

"I heard that" she said.

"It was meant to be heard" I replied.

***
Khairah's POV

After fajr solat, I decided to take a nap. I barely slept for two minutes when someone woke me up.