2

The moon peeped through the curtain and landed on a strong sweaty body. The guy was doing weightlifting as he muscles looked so prominent and anyone would drool at the sight of the muscular body.

A guy banged into the gym and met the other guy working out.

"Who work out at night? And that too in the darkness" he thought as he switched the light on the light.

"Switch the light off" Zaid said.

"Chill out man and I'm not switching this light off, we have a lot of things to do and here you are" Zaroon said.

The guy stopped what he was doing and grab a bottle of water. He drank it in a go and glared at the other guy while murmuring:

"If not because this is important, I swear I would have killed you"

"I heard that" Zaroon said.

"Glad you do" Zaid said as he move to the washroom to freshen up.

***
The two guys entered the five star hotel where they are supposed to meet Mr. Cassano. As soon as the man saw them he stood up nervously and greeted them.

"How are you doing Sir?" Zaroon replied with a smile while Zaid ignored the man totally and sat down.

The man sat down and thought of a way to start the conversation.

"Sir, actually I..." He stopped mid way thinking of a way to frame his sentence.

"My money?" Zaid asked the man who swallowed uneasily.

"Sorry sir, I was unable to gather the money" he said as silent as he could wishing the guy will not hear him but atlast he did heard him.

"Okay so I guess you are willing to die" Zaid asked coldly looking at the man as Zarron ignored both men and feast on the food in front of them.

"Please don't kill me" he pleaded.

"Then are you ready to give 70% of your company's share?" He asked casually.

"Sir....I actually have a daughter" he proposed.

"Then what should I do with your daughter?" He asked.

"She is very beautiful sir" he urged.

"Do you have a death wish?" Zaid asked clearly annoyed.

"I'm giving you three days to pay my money or else..." He said hanging the word to make the man understand the weight of his sentence.

"Alright Sir" he said as he watch the two men walk out of the restaurant.

"Oh My God, what do I do now? This guy, I wanted to get rid of that stupid girl but he won't just cooperate with me. And by the way the money I lend from him is too much" he murmured.

***

"The man is so pathetic" Zaroon said as he laughed remembering Zaid's conversation with the man.

"So pathetic" Zaid said emotionlessly.

His phone rang and he picked up his phone without even checking the caller.

"Hello" he said.

"Waalikumsalam to you too" the person replied sarcastically.

"Assalamualaikum mum" he said.

"Well where are you?" She asked.

"At home" he replied without even battling an eye.

"Oh really? Then you do you move from your house without informing me?" She asked. Zaid and Zaroon shared a confused look.

"Where are you?" Zaid asked his mother as he parked his car in his garage.