5

"Are you okay?" Talha asked immediately Khairah entered the house.

"Common duh, I'm a strong woman, wait were you crying?" Khairah asked as she saw Talha's red eye.

"Shut up" Talha said as she slapped her on the shoulder.

"I know you love me, awww you can't even live without me, just some minutes and you're already crying" Khairah said.

"Says who?, I wasn't crying" Talha said as she cleaned her face.

"Well anyways prepare, tomorrow is my Niqqah" Khairah said as she plumped down on the bed totally ignoring Talha whose jaw was on the floor.

"Khairah congratulations dear, may Allah put Baraka in your life" Mrs. Malik who is Talha's mother said as she hugged Khairah and she blessed her.

"Your dad called me just now" she said and prayed for Khairah.

"Come on let's go down stairs, the henna artists are here" Mrs. Malik said as she drag Khairah with her ignoring the surprised Talha.

"Talha let's go" Khairah shouted as she was being whisked away by Mrs. Malik.

Khairah sat on the chair as the henna artist began their work.

"Khairah! What's going on?" Talha asked concerned.

"For a party lover, I don't expect you to look sad" Khairah commented.

"How could you just marry the guy? Although he may be rich and all, but still" Talha said.

"You know I don't do love and by the way the guy is okay" Khairah replied with a shrugged no knowing that if only Zaid was to be there she would have been six feet underneath the ground for calling the most hottest bachelor of Dubai "okay".

"But....." Talha was saying when Khairah cut in while saying

"Just shut up and continue your henna" Khairah said glaring at Talha who glared back.

The girls started talking about some random stuffs when the henna artist asked Khairah for the groom's name.

Khairah looked at Talha cluelessly as she tried racking her brain.

"Just leave it, I don't know" She said as she received a slap on her back.

"What nonsense? You don't know your to be husband's name?" Mrs. Malik asked with her voice laced with disbelieve.

"God why is this woman exaggerating, is it a must for me to know his name? If only you know we met just yesterday?" Khairah thought as she moan in pain, she can't even rub her back.

"Zaid" Talha said to the henna artist as Khairah gave her a surprised look.

"You know the guy?" Khairah asked.

"Ofcourse who doesn't know Abdullah Zaid Al-Jazaarry" Talha said as the henna artist looked stunned.

"Oh, you used to mention the guy's name" Khairah replied as she looked at the henna artist and asked

"Do you also know the guy?"

"Yes, everyone knows him" the henna artist replied.

"Maybe because I'm not part of everyone, come on he his not God so why do I have to know him" Khairah said as she shrugged.

"Yeah! By everyone, I meant every normal people and not people like you" Talha said earning a glare from Khairah.

"Be thankful that my hand is busy for now cause I would have beat the shit out of you" Khairah said.

"Exactly you got it, I would have also checked to see if you're okay?" Talha said.

"Idiot"

***
Zaid came back to his room after sending the driver to deliver Khairah's wedding clothes.