4

Khairah gave the guards a cold look as shiver runs down their spine.

"Come on guys she is just a girl" one of them said.

"Cooperate with us don't let us hurt you" another one said calmly.

"Hurt me?" Khairah scoffed.

"Get out of my way if you don't want to land in the hospital" she added as the guys look at the fragile looking girl and can't help but laughed.

One of them tried to grab her hand but she dodged and attack the guy in his abdomen. He groan in pain as the other guys looked surprised and that's when they know they shouldn't belittle the lady.

The guys are all a very trained mafia but they aren't even a match for Khairah cause she is also very trained in martial art and combine with her vampire power she is no joke.

In a minute the guys were on the floor groaning.

"You should have listened when am being nice but anyways thank God cause I'm in a very good mood" she said as she went to her room only to see a worried Talha.

"Come girl let's give it run" Khairah said as she grab Talha's hand and they both ran out of the house to the garage where they met Zaid standing.

"Where do you think you're going to?"  Zaid asked coldly looking at both girls.

Khairah held Talha's hand tightly as she closed her eye trying to control her urge. His blood scent is driving her crazy. She turn towards Talha as her eye is shift back from blue to red. When Talha saw this is, she got worried and she whispered

"Are you okay?"

"I'm fine" Khairah said as she took a minute in Talha's embrace to calm herself down after which she faced the guy and said:

"I'm a very nice girl but I might be the opposite when I'm angry" Khairah said as she took a pause to study the guys emotionless face hoping to get a reaction but none.

"Let me go, don't let make it the hard way" she said.

"I also like peace so that's why I'm telling you to go with me now if you don't want to die" Zaid threatened making Khairah laughed a bit.

"Little human, it seems like you don't know me" Khairah thought looking at Zaid while shaking her head.

"Babe! Let's go for a long ride" Khairah whispered to Talha who glanced at the closed gate.

"Oh! I forgot about that, what do we do now" Khairah asked.

"I told you coming here was a bad idea" Talha said.

"Let's get into a fight then" Khairah said left with no choice.

"Be careful" Talha said.

"K" Khairah replied.

"Let's make this very fast, I don't have time" Khairah said as she signals the two guards standing in front of her to attack.

Zaid looked at the girl amusingly, she's really something.

In ten minutes most of the guards are moaning on the ground as the rest of them looked stunned.

"With the way you kept shouting the other time, it's like as if your men are that trained but...." She shook her head disappointedly looking at the guys on the floor.

"Alright then I'm leaving" she planning to take a step when she heard Zaid's devilish voice which stopped her track.

"Take a step and your friend will die" Zaid said coldly as one of his guys pressed the gun against Talha's head making her froze.