Chapter 11

TAEHYUNG POV

It's been two weeks since I have been working with Jungkook hyung. Yeah, you heard it right Jungkook. He told me to call him Jungkook when we are alone and Sir when others are around. It's kinda weird because I had asked him why, he just told me because. Because what??

Anyways, it has been hectic for the past two weeks but I like how things were going in the office. Jungkook has been the most hardworking man I have ever seen except my hyung though. He takes his work seriously and I admire him for that. Though he has a very short circuit and I absolutely terrified of it. Thankfully, I haven't done anything to anger him for the past two weeks and I intend to keep it that way.

Jungkook have been acting weird to me since the meeting with Mr Fabian. I still can't pinpoint what it is but I have a suspension.

Does he perhaps like me??

Nah. It's not possible. I'm just his PA.

Let's just go back to two weeks ago.

Flashback

Knock...knock.

"Enter" Jungkook answered while signing a document tae had given a few hours ago.

"Sir, it's 12:15am and Mr Fabian just arrived. He is waiting for you in the meeting hall" tae said to him.

"Ok. Let's go" Jungkook said and stood up leaving with Taehyung behind him.

Mr. Jungkook, I'm Mr Fabian, CEO of Swift Cars in Canada and a new partner to Miles Incorporation in London. Nice to meet you Mr. Fabian said smiling at Jungkook with an outstretched hand for an handshake.

Nice to meet you too Mr Fabian. I'm delighted to see you in my company today. Jungkook replied shaking his hand.

Meet my PA, Mr kim,Jungkook introduced.

How are you Mr Kim? Mr Fabian asked me.

I'm fine sir, thank you I answered smiling.

Our meetings kept getting rescheduled Jungkook said to Mr Fabian.

Yes. I'm very sorry about that. I had important businesses that needed my immediate attention but since I'm here can we begin Mr Fabian asked

Yes. Go ahead Jungkook replied

I just launched a new race track stadium in London and I have been looking for the best quality sport cars. I have been to different countries to get the best quality of sports car but I haven't seen the one's that were good enough until the son of a friend of mine called my attention to your company's cars. And I must say, your car are amazing. So, I would like to make a deal with you Mr Fabian said.

I'm listening Jungkook said with full concentration.

In two weeks, there will be a race tournament in London and I would like to purchase 10 sport car right now to start of. I'm inviting you to London to watch the tournament. A lot of important men all over the country that I know will be there and if they love your sport cars, I will personally introduce you to them to support your company AND I will give you 10% shares in my company Mr.Fabian ended.

That's a little risky Mr Fabian don't you think Jungkook said hesitant.

I know but-

Mr. Jeon, can I talk to you outside?I asked

You have something to say?Jungkook asked.