Chapter 27

So I said I was just going to give a summary of the date so here it is...

Long chapter ahead.
______________________________________
Jungkook had just dropped Taehyung home after 6 hours of a fun date and went to his house after promising tae another fun date.

Taehyung and Jungkook happily dropped themselves on their beds in their home, reminiscing about their first date.

FLASHBACK

Jungkook had taken Taehyung to a local food market similar to the one in London but Korean themed and it was far away from where anyone would recognize them. They had a lot of fun and ate a lot of tasty treat.

After working with Taehyung for a while, he kinda found out that Tae was not a man who wanted expensive things but a man who wanted simple things that can make him happy hence the local market date.

Taehyung was really happy with the date that he kissed Jungkook's cheeks multiple times in excitement and happiness. He thanked him many times, telling him how much he missed going out and doing fun things like this and also took pictures with some of the local food they enjoyed the most.

They spent 2 hours in the market before Jungkook later drove them to an ice cream shop not too far from the market. Jungkook got banana flavored ice cream and Tae got strawberry blast ice cream. It was in the shop they had the time to talk and know everything about each other. They found out that they had a few things in common.

They both loved music, art, animal most especially dogs, the color white, western food, Korean dumplings, kimchi, crazy karaoke, they both had a crush on Nicki Minaj (🤔🤔) and many more.

But they had some differences like tae loved strawberry milk while Jungkook loved banana milk, tae didn't like spicy food while kookie did, tae LOVED GUCCI while kookie loved Celine.

After chatting for a while, Tae insisted he paid since Jungkook had paid for everything he ate in the market but Jungkook refused. But knowing tae, he didn't back down. He may be nice but he had his manners so he paid and they went off to the finally part of their date which was back in the area they lived in.

"You brought me to an amusement park?"tae shrieked and screamed in joy. Jungkook chuckled and lead him to where they sold tickets. They got their tickets and Tae literally ran into the park leaving Jungkook who was paying scared.

Taehyung!!?? Jungkook screamed going after him. Tae stopped running and looked at Jungkook smiling sheepishly."How many times have I told you not to run off without me? Do you know how scared I was?" Jungkook said a little mad."I'm sorry" tae muttered with a cute pout."It's ok, just don't get out of sight"Jungkook softly said to him and Tae nodded.

From there, tae rode all the ride in the amusement park, made Jungkook win a lot of prizes for him and ate every sweet thing he saw.

After few hours, tae and Jungkook became exhausted most especially tae because he was extremely hyper due to too much cotton candy.

To end the night, Jungkook bought tae a huge bunny plushy to make him happy and they drove back home. 20 minutes later, Jungkook dropped tae home and maybe got a sweet kiss before he left.

END OF FLASHBACK

They both simply smile at the flashback and went to bed thinking of each other and waiting patiently for their next date.

TIME SKIP

A month later, Tae and Jungkook had been calling each other, sometimes face timing just to hear the other voice. Some times they go out for late dinner to get to know more about each other to make deeper connection. Infact, some people who were fan of Jungkook handsomeness and tae's cutness had seen the both of them, took pictures and posted on IG, Twitter and many other social media, making a fan base and couples name "TAEKOOK". They were everywhere.