Chapter 40

Long chapter ahead

I hope you all are enjoying this story.
______________________________________

"Mr. Park, take this file, review it and bring it back to me"Jungkook said nudging his head to a file as he was busy with his hand and eyes on his laptop.

"Yes sir"Jimin said taking the file and dropping a document he was told to bring before.

"Ask Taehyung to bring the documents I told him to type and print out for me if he's done". Jimin nodded and hurried out to do his work and call Tae.

As he left, his company phone rang and he picked it.

"Yes??"he asked the other on the line.

"Ok...send it...I'll check it hyung, bye". Jungkook said and ended the call.

Yoongi had sent him an important message about the multimillion project they were all working on from the owner in UK and when they will arrive. He was reading the message when Tae knocked on his door.

"Come in"he answered with a deep tone. Tae came in and said,"here is the document sir, typed and printed"he said dropping it.

"Ok, you can leave. Thank you"
Jungkook said dismissing him and Tae pouted that he wasn't even looking at him.

Stupid project Tae thought as he subtly stomped out with cute sad pout.

Let me tell you what's happening:

It's been 2 months since all that, happened to them. The news about Tae being kidnapped by his ex-boss had spread like wild fire everywhere.

Two weeks after Tae was discharged, he started having nightmares about that night. It was really tough for him during those times but Jungkook, his brother and friends were there for him.

The nightmares brought back his insecurities and fears but it didn't reduce the love they had for each other

Jungkook was literally getting frustrated with everything that was happening to them. All he does everyday now is curse out Kwon and Minho for making his baby have constant nightmares.

Homophobic people saying negative things about their relationship was just even making the issue worse. They just can't keep their mouths shut.

But Jungkook didn't relent, he took utmost care of his baby.

He even took Tae's and his brother permission for him to take care of him and keep him in sight.

So for past few weeks now, Tae has been doing pretty well. He hardly had nightmares anymore and he was quickly getting back to his old self.

Not long after tae's recovery, Jungkook got a multimillion project from the UK, so that why they are busy.

Back to the present

Tae was going back to his office with slowly steps when he bumped into Jackson and Jimin.

"Hey Tae, what's up? You look down" Jackson asked worried.

"It's nothing"Tae muttered pouting."It can't be nothing with the way you are pouting sadly"Jimin said chuckling at him.

Tae sighed and said,"it's just that... we've all been busy lately and I miss him so much. He's attention is only on this project"he pouted looking at his feet.

"I understand you tae. It's the same for me too. Honestly speaking, I can't remember the last time I and Yoongi went out, kissed or even had a movie night because of this project. But I know by the end of this project in 2 weeks, everything will go back to normal"Jimin assured to ease his mind.