Chapter 59

"Hmmm"Tae hummed softly as Jungkook placed him gently on their bed. He snuggled into Jungkook's pillow because his scent was all over it.

Jungkook sighed as he sat down beside him staring at Tae with love and many other emotions in his eyes.

Anger, frustration, pain, stress. He was feeling each of them in every fiber of his body but he can't let them out because it won't change anything.

He softly held Tae's hand as he slept saying softly,"I'm sorry my love. I'm terribly sorry for all that have happened to you. I'm sorry that my carelessness got you drugged and kidnapped. Because of me, you got assaulted by those bastards".

"I only bring pain and suffering to you, nothing else Tae. Despite having everything that have happened to you, you still hold on to me...why?" Jungkook asked with a croaked voice.

At this point, Jungkook was already crying softly not to wake his boyfriend up but it was too late. Tae was already awake and he heard everything he said. He squeezed Jungkook's hand a bit and Jungkook raised his head to see tears in his lover's eyes.

"Tae?"Jungkook called softly and Tae shook his head and said,"I love you".

"Tae... I"Jungkook tried to say but Tae cut him off and said with tears rolling down his eyes,"I love you and nothing anyone says or do to me will ever change that. Because I was drugged, kidnapped and assaulted does not put you at fault. It was that bastard's selfish desires that caused it. You were never careless my love so it's not your fault. Talking about why I'm still with you? I'm still with you and will forever be with you because I love you, adore you and cherish you. I'm still with you because I feel safe in your arms and your presence brings me comfort. I'm still with you because I see my future with you which is filled with love, joy and laughter. I'm still with you because we are destined to be with each other and we can never be apart".

Tae sat up on the bed still shedding tears and moved towards his boyfriend and kissed his lips softly saying I love you in between.

"I love you so much my heart" Jungkook croaked out in tears.

"I love you more"Tae said pecking his lips

Tae smiled softly and said,"let's cuddle. We are both exhausted for today". Jungkook nodded slowly and climbed into the bed and snuggled into Tae.

Tae smiled as he was behaving like baby and held him to his chest.

He was loving it. ☺️

The both of them closed their eyes and sleep welcomed them.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
It was finally the 8th of August and everyone was a bit nervous about the hearing.

"Good morning guys"Tae greeted everyone as it was 9:25am, almost time for the second hearing.

"Good morning Tae, how have you been? Has Jungkook been taking care of you?" Y/n asked smiling sweetly.

"Yes y/n, he has"Tae replied shortly. Tae's attorney just highlighted his car and was walking towards them.

"Hello everyone"the attorney said, greeting them with a small smile.

They replied to his greetings.

"Let's go in, we have a lot to do"the attorney said to them and they all agreed with small nods.

Court rise!!!

Everyone rose up in respect to the judge. As soon as he sat down, the hearing commenced.

"Attorney ****, you may proceed"the judge said to Kwon's attorney.

Kwon's attorney stood up and said, "your honour, I would like to call Mr Kim Taehyung to the podium to answer some questions".