Chapter 44(M)🥵🔥

🎉🎊💯thank you so much for 16 followers so far on just this story. I deeply and sincerely appreciate it.💋💋
______________________________________

2 WEEKS 3 DAYS LATER

It's been precisely 2 weeks and 3 days and the vacation was about to end so everyone were a bit sad but still happy they have had an amazing experience in Maldives.

They have been to different places like. It was an amazing experience filled with happiness, laughter and love and most definitely a vacation to remember.

"Man, this vacation was worth everything and I mean everything. I get to have an experience on culture different from Korea's, so it really was worth every penny"Hobi said staring at the stars in a happy mood.

The tops were outside the resort while the bottoms were in their respective rooms since it was already late.

Namjoon and Jungkook simply smiled at their small talk also staring at the stars.

"You are right Hobi. This vacation was the best, I'll most definitely will not forget it. I feel so refreshed right now" Yoongi said also staring at the stars, smiling warmly.

"Refreshed? Are you sure? Cause all I heard was light moan and groans coming from your room almost every night for the past week now"Jungkook said smirking at a flushed and flustered Yoongi.

Namjoon and Hobi giggled at his face. It wasn't all the time you see Yoongi flushed and flustered at the same time.

"C-coming from a person that hasn't banged his boyfriend yet"Yoongi black clapped smirking at Jungkook.

"Savage"Hobi pitched in laughing.

"Speaking of banging, Jungkook have you done it with Tae yet?"Namjoon asked looking at Jungkook for a reply.

"No hyung, I haven't. I'll only be ready when my baby is ready for that step" Jungkook boldly replied, looking back at the stars.

Unknown to him, the others looked at each other and smiled at his reply. He really respects Tae.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Back at the Jungkook's and tae's room,  tae was preparing himself for tonight...you know😏.

He had shaved, deeply cleaned and showered with Jungkook's favorite vanilla and strawberry scented body wash on him.

After he was done, he took the purple lingerie piece and wore it. He looked into the mirror and saw how sexy he was. He blushed because the lingerie didn't cover much and made him more appealing so it was embarrassing.

Tae didn't tell the other bottoms that he was doing this today so he planned it the best he could and besides he had already talked to them so he could do this on his own.

After he was done applying light makeup, he took out an expensive erotic perfume and sprayed just tiny bits on his neck area. Tae looked around the room which he had already decorated with candles and table with 2 glasses of red Eva wine on it and smiled.

He took his phone which he had left on the side table near the bed and texted Jungkook.

Kookie

'Hi, love. I have a surprise for you. Come quickly 💋'

He quietly mumbled" I hope he likes it" and quickly wore one of Jungkook's white t shirts that reached his mid thigh and waited on the bed.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"I don't know guys, I have this feeling he's hiding something from me. Anytime I ask him, he dodges the question or changes the topic. It's really frustrating"Jungkook complained looking really frustrated.

"He probably has his reasons for doing that, just be patient with him" Namjoon said holding his shoulders.

"Yeah, be a man and don't sulk. He'll come around and everything will clear up so stop worrying your head" Yoongi said and Hobi nodded in agreement.