Chapter 54

This is for those in the comments whom must have forgotten this is a switch Taekook story.

If you are uncomfortable with the switch then I'm sorry. I wanted to write a switch Taekook so that's what I'm doing but thank you for reading this far.
______________________________________

I've been talking to your answer phone na na

Something tells me you don't want to know na na

When I call you-

"Hello?"Taehyung picked the call irritated, not looking at the caller's id.

"Hello? Taehyung? Where is Jungkook? Why is he not at work?" Namjoon asked.

"Namjoon hyung? Kookie is still asleep and why are you calling so early?"Tae asked him after looking at the caller's id.

"It's 11:30am Tae so it's not so early and why are you both still asleep at this time?"Namjoon asked curiously.

"Nothing hyung. So tell me what you want"Tae asked now fully awake.

"I have important messages for him and I can't say it over the phone so I'll be coming over to his house"Namjoon said over the phone.

"Ok hyung, we are at home"Tae said yawning a bit and Namjoon cut the call.

"Morning my love"a husky voice greeted startling Tae a bit.

"You are awake?"Tae asked smiling at him.

"Yes, I am. I heard a beautiful voice and decided to wake up to see who it was"Jungkook teased Tae, making him chuckle.

"So, who was calling?"Jungkook asked sitting up.

"It was Namjoon hyung. He said he had important messages for you that can't be talked about over the phone so he's coming here"Tae explained in one breath.

"Okay, let's go shower"Jungkook said and Tae agreed.

20 minutes later, they both came out of the shower.

They both brought out their clothes for the day and started pampering their skin and just a few minutes later they were done.

"Let's go make breakfast, I'm starving" Tae said to Jungkook but Jungkook said,"I'm not really hungry for our usual. I'll just make ramen noodles for myself".

"That's ok, we'll have that this morning then. It's been a while we've eaten ramen so let's make some" tae replied and dragged him to the door.

They both went downstairs and started making ramen and just when Tae was about to serve the food, the door bell rung.

"I'll get it"Jungkook said and left the kitchen to get the door.

"Good morning hyung"Jungkook greeted as he opened the door for him.

"It's afternoon Jungkook and why aren't you at work?"Namjoon asked as he entered the house.

"I overslept hyung but I'll be at the office later"Jungkook said after closing the door.

"Namjoon hyung, good afternoon"Tae greeted coming out of the kitchen after setting the table.

"Good afternoon Tae. How are you doing?"Namjoon greeted back.

"I'm fine hyung. Come join us for brunch, I made ramen for three"Tae said smiling.

"Hmm...ok, I'll have some. It's lunch time anyways"Namjoon said following the both of them to the kitchen to eat.

A few moments later...

"The ramen was amazing Tae" Namjoon said to Tae after drinking his orange juice.