𝟬𝟮𝟬. . . i got you something

CHAPTER TWENTY !

CHAPTER TWENTY !

[ real life ]

- ❝ I GOT YOU SOMETHING ❞ 💌

ʳᵉᵃˡ ˡⁱᶠᵉ !

it's late at night, and skye's extensively long christmas playlist lulls quietly in the living room

it's late at night, and skye's extensively long christmas playlist lulls quietly in the living room. relentless bickering fills the room alongside quiet conversation, happiness emitting from the group as together, they have decided to decorate kali's christmas tree.

kali's parents work a lot, and kali is always at school or out with friends, and she doesn't have any siblings, so their house is often empty. it's no surprise that it's mid december and there's not an ounce of christmas spirit hanging in their air.

besides luna, none of the group have really been here in a while, so when they'd arrived, it's safe to say everyone had been shocked by the lack of christmas spirit in the house.

skye had been outraged, him and nick instantly running down to the basement to bring up the boxes of christmas decorations. kali hadn't objected, so they'd started off by decorating the house with different little things. they'd left the biggest task until last, now all gathered around the christmas tree as they begin decorating it.

astoria is standing at the far back, watching as kali and matt bicker over where to hang the lights, meanwhile nick and skye work together to decide what ornaments to put where. it's disgustingly cute and astoria wants to die because of how painfully single she is.

there's been something going on with nick and skye for a while now, and while neither of them will admit it, they definitely like each other. it's been obvious forever now, and it's not like either of them are in the closet, so she doesn't know why they don't just admit they have a thing going on.