𝟬𝟮𝟵. . . taylor swift coded

CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE !

[ real life, imessage, social media ]

- ❝ TAYLOR SWIFT CODED ❞ 💌

ʳᵉᵃˡ ˡⁱᶠᵉ !

astoria sits cross-legged on her bed, her eyes focused on her annotated book as she works on her english homework

astoria sits cross-legged on her bed, her eyes focused on her annotated book as she works on her english homework. the rain outside beats loudly against her window in a steady rhythm, casting a peaceful ambiance over her room. the soft patter of raindrops on the roof and the occasional rumble of thunder in the distance provides her with a soothing background melody that fills the room.

astoria's room is cozy, with muted colors and plush blankets. her bed is tucked in the corner, and she's propped up a few pillows to support her back as she works. the lamp on her desk casts a warm glow, illuminating the pages of her book and the pens and pencils scattered across the surface of her blanket.

her concentration is broken briefly when a particularly loud clap of thunder booms in the distance. she glances up, watching as the raindrops raced down the windowpane, tracing patterns that seemed to dance in the light. she smiles, appreciating the beauty of the storm outside.

returning to her homework, astoria's finds herself lost in the material for once, the outside world fading away. she scribbles notes in the margins of her book, her pen moving fluidly across the page. the rain continues to fall, its calming presence encouraging her focus.

as she works, astoria feels an unfamiliar sense of contentment settle over her. for once, she's grateful for the peace and quiet of her room, the gentle patter of rain, and the time to focus on her studies. despite the storm outside, she feels cozy and secure, surrounded by the warmth of her bed and the familiarity of her belongings.