chapter 2: The ask

Y/N POV, MORNING:

I wake up, seeing Kiara sat up on the bed on her phone, and Sarah getting dressed.

I grabbed my phone sitting up as well. "Look who finally woke up" Sarah giggles. "Goodmorning sleepy head" Kiara comments.

I smiled rubbing my eye. I checked the time on my phone reading 10:26 am. I scroll through my phone then remembering the conversation I had with JJ last night, I should tell the girls.

"Guys" I say putting my phone down. "What's up?"

"Well me and JJ talked last night and he said he wanted to ask me to be his date to Midsummers but now he can't because he's gonna be a waiter there" I say. "Oh yeah he told me that a couple days ago but I never listen to what JJ says" Kiara says.

"Well that means you're gonna go with Rafe?" Sarah asks, brushing her hair.

"I guess, he just has to ask me" I say.

RAFES POV:

I just finished eating breakfast and I was going upstairs to room when I overheard Sarah,Kies and y/n conversation.

I put my ear to the door knowing exactly what they where talking about. "Well me and JJ talked last night and he said he wanted to ask me to be his date to Midsummers but now he can't because he's gonna be a waiter there" I heard y/n say.

Then I heard from Sarah, "Well that means you're gonna go with Rafe?"

"I guess, he just has to ask me" y/n says. I stood there with a grin on my face. I walk to my room sitting on my bed. Now I just have to ask her to be my date to Midsummers.

Y/N POV, LATER:

We where all now dressed, ready to start our day. I wore this:

 I wore this:

Kiara wore:

Sarah wore:

Sarah wore: