Chapter 13: Loverboy

Y/N POV:

I parked in front of the Cameron's before I looked up at the huge house. I fixed myself before I held onto my backpack, texting Rafe that I was here.

As soon as I sent the message, not even a second later, the door swings open revealing a shirtless Rafe. I smiled and went on my tippy toes to give him a kiss. "Hey baby." He smiled, grabbing my hand and leading me inside. The house was cold, and quiet. "Who's here?" I asked as we began to walk upstairs. "Just Wheezie, parents are out for dinner."

"Ooo let me say hi to Wheezie!" I shoved him out the way, handing him my bag as I walked into Wheezies room which was open. "Wheezie!" I shout, she laid on the bed on her phone before she shot up, jumping out of bed and hugging me. "Hey y/n! Oh my gosh I haven't seen you in so long!!" She squeezed me tightly.

"Can we hurry this up? I want my girlfriend back." Rafe says from the doorway. "Shut up." Both me and Wheezie say in sync. "Sheesh." He mumbles. I ignored him, enjoying Wheezie presences.

"How are you enjoying your summer?" I smiled. "Really good. I've went scuba diving, fishing, sleepovers, and now this weekend is the annual Cameron boat ride weekend. You coming?!" She smiles.

Sarah has told me about this before, every year for 3 days, the Cameron's go on there boat, and sail at sea for 3 days, it's mostly for fishing, but they do it to get the family together. Last year, Sarah brought Topper. But why didn't Rafe mention it to me?

"Uhm. I haven't got invited yet." I said, returning the smile back. "Well Rafe better invite you, because I really want you to go." She hugs me once more. "Yeah for sure." I laughed lightly.

"Alright enough Wheezie, come on y/n." Rafe drags me out of the room, as I yell a goodbye to Wheezie.

We made it into Rafes room, as he closes the door behind him. "You excited for your Cameron Boat ride, you going fishing too?" I asked as I sat at the edge of his bed. "It's stupid, but my Dad makes me go so. Wheezies right though, you should come. It'll be fun with you." He mumbles as he stands in front of me, cupping my face and grinning.

I playfully roll my eyes, pushing him away. "Sure I'll go. But if I get sea sick I blame you." I laughed lightly. He grinned as he began to pick up his room a bit.

"I'm gonna shower. You wanna join?" He grinned, as he slid his pants off, grabbing his towel. "Just showered before I came here." I laughed lightly. He playfully rolled his eyes. "Could've gave you a good time.." he teased before walking into his bathroom, shutting the door behind him.

I smiled to myself, before I got a text from the Pouges gc. I laid back on the bed.

I laughed lightly, before sliding into my camera roll, looking at the summer memories, then todays photo of me and everyone surfing

I laughed lightly, before sliding into my camera roll, looking at the summer memories, then todays photo of me and everyone surfing. Then came across this cute picture I took, I decided to post it on insta. Maybe Rafe will like it.