Chapter 15: Happy Anniversary

1 WEEK LATER:

I helped Kiara set up for her parent's anniversary for the Wreck. "Big day today huh?" I lightly laughed, as I put table clothes on the outside tables. "Yeah, can't believe it's been 15 years since this baby opened." She says, setting up the snack area. "Do you know if the pouges are coming?" I asked her. "I don't know. You know how my parents feel about them.." she responds with a sigh.

I fixed my shirt, sighing as well. I wonder if Rafes coming, he said he might come. Both me and Kiara looked great for tonight.

I done my hair just like kies

I done my hair just like kies. "You finally put on our matching bracelet?" Kie says noticing I wore it today. "Yeah, I found it. Now I'm never taking it off." I smiled, as I laughed a bit.

She shook her head and smiled. "Have you seen Sarah?" She asks. "I actually haven't seen her, not even yesterday. John B left the house in a hurry yesterday, I didn't ask why." I respond, as I finished decorating what I had to.

"I'm still so confused how her father hasn't catched on that she's dating John B."

"Right, I'm still kind of confused about it, since she's his whole world." I chuckled.

The party began, as Mike and Anna finished there wonderful speech, everyone cheering and drinking there glass. I talked with Kiara and Sarah. "What's wrong Sarah?" I asked her, as she was overthinking about something.

"Uhm..me and John B kind of got into a..sort of argument last night." She sighed, fixing herself. I furrowed my brows as I glanced at Kie, who was looking at me. "What about?" Kie asks. M

"I don't wanna talk about it..but, I ran into Topper and he invited me to this Kook party..then uhm.." she hesitated, as her eyes got watery.

At this point, I had an idea on what she was going to say.

"I kissed him..and we sort of hooked up, but I instantly regretted it." She cupped her face. I couldn't believe it, Sarah cheated on John B, my brother.