Chapter 19: Trust

THE OUTERBANKS, PARADISE ON EARTH:

"Sarah hasn't answered any of my calls..you guys think she's okay?" John B asks the pouges, as they all chilled on the boat, driving around the lake. "She's having fun dude relax. You guys will get back together." Kiara laughed lightly. "I've also actually tried texting y/n, and she hasn't answered." JJ added on.

"Well maybe because she's with her boyfriend, and he doesn't like you." Kiara laughed, making JJ roll his eyes.

"I'm kind of worried." Pope sighed. "Guys they're on vacation..sheesh." Kiara rolled her eyes. "Whatever you say." John B sighed, shutting his phone off.

Y/N POV:

I had sat on the bed crying, just crying. I had no idea where I was, and the sun was setting. I didn't have my phone or anything, so I had no idea what to do.

After awhile of thinking, I wiped my tears, and I decided to change into the dress that said, "wear today." I grabbed it, admiring it for a second, before trying it on.

Back in the outerbanks, I couldn't even afford a dress like this

Back in the outerbanks, I couldn't even afford a dress like this. It looked so expensive, it felt so nice. I checked myself out in the mirror, before walking to the bathroom that was connected to the room.

I added some water into my hair, fixing my curls up. (or whatever hair texture you have!)

I spotted some perfume on the sink, reading 'Chanel.' Holy shit. Wherever I am, must be an expensive place. I put some on, as I glanced at myself in the mirror once more, walking back into the room, and putting on the white heels that was provided.

I wonder what's happening. I wonder why I'm here.

Soon the door burst open, revealing a man in all body guard suit, with a huge gun in his hands, my eyes raise as I thought he was going to shoot me. "What the fuck!" I shouted. He quickly grabbed me, as I tried to get out of his grip.

"Let go of me! Where am I?!" I shouted, as I took a good look at the house. The walls had a print of something different, it was weird. It had portraits of ancient things, shelf's full of gold things. I furrowed my brows, as I stood shut, letting the man just grab me, knowing there was no use.

I was soon placed into a dining room, as they let go of me, revealing Sarah and Rafe sitting down, with a man at the head of the table. "Y/N! You're okay!" Rafe says in relief, as he was about to stand up, before a man behind him in a body guard suit and gun, made him sit back down.

"Where the fuck..am I." I breathed heavy, before the body guard pushed me beside Sarah. I looked at her, as she looked like she wanted to cry, and get out. I mean we all did. I slowly sat beside her.

"I'm Singh. And I want my damn gold!" The man at the head of the table shouted, making both Sarah and I flinch. I had no idea who this man was, or what gold he wanted.