chapter 7: Feelings

Y/N POV:

Both me and Rafe look at each other, I quickly got up, as me and Rafe followed Pope.

That's when we went outside seeing the two argue. Everyone was huddled up, I moved people out the way getting next to my crew. "How many times do we have to repeat this man?! She doesn't want you" John B yells. "John B..I really don't think she'll want a dirty pouge like you" Topper says. That's when I look at John B.

I know he wasn't gonna take that. "John B, just walk away" I say.

John b huffs, he turns around.

"Yeah, listen to your sister...walk away" Topper says with a chuckle. "Oh shit" JJ says. That's when John B turns around punching Topper to the face, sending him to stumble. Everyone gasps in shock. That's when JJ and Pope start to exchange money. I furrow my eyebrows. That's when Topper sends a punch back, as they now began to fight.

"Guys stop!" Sarah says. "Sarah get away you're gonna get hit!" I say. She ignored me.

Everyone chanted for every punch. "Go pouge!" A kook yelled.

I looked at Kie. "What the hell do we do?!" I say. She looks around.

That's when I saw John B on the floor, getting repeatedly punched by Topper. "Holy shit!" Rafe says with a chuckle.

I was hesitating seeing my brother like this.

I looked everywhere, trying to see what I can do. In the far distance, I saw a golf club laying on the floor. I leave the group quickly grabbing it.

I start to walk back to Topper and John B with the golf club in my hand. "Y/N!" Pope yelled. "Y/N, what are you doing?!" Rafe asks.

"Y/N No!" Kiara says. I didn't care what they where saying, I'm saving my brother.

That's when I hit Topper with the golf club on his back, as he groans in pain, falling to the ground next to John B. "What the fuck!" He yells. John B was holding his nose as it bled.

I looked at Topper again, hitting him with the golf club again. Everyone gasps in shock. I sent the club straight to his face. "Y/N!" I heard someone yell. All I heard was ringing in my ear, I hit him again.

Then I kept repeatedly hitting him, everywhere.

All the pain, just kept coming out. Everything that's happened to me, loosing my dad, betraying my friends, DCS, what I've said to JJ, how I let down everyone, mistakes that happened between me and Rafe.

Someone grabs me from the behind as I fall into there arms, just sobbing and letting everything out. I let go of the golf club. Toppers friends ran to him as the Pouges helped JB up.

I looked to see who I was sobbing to, and it was Rafe. "It's okay...I'm here I promise" he says holding on to me. I look at Topper who stared at us, his nose was bleeding and he had a black eye. "Rafe you turned soft bro! Don't bother hanging out with me if you're gonna be with a fucking Pouge!" He yelled. I heard Rafes breathing getting heavy, knowing what Topper said, really got him upset.

Rafe softly let's go of me, standing up.

JJ, helped me off the floor. "You okay?" He whispers. I nodded. "What the fuck did you just say?" Rafe says. "Guys come on" Kelce says standing between them. "Everyone, get the fuck out of my house!" Rafe yelled.

Everyone looked around in confusion, grabbing there things, heading out the house. I saw John B, holding onto Sarah, and his nose.

Kelce and Topper had left.