2.

2
Photograph.

" Y/n your dark circles are really making you look more ugly

" Y/n your dark circles are really making you look more ugly."
Connie teased eating his biscuit.

" Shut up fucking bitch ass." You smacked him on the head.

He hissed, " God damn." He rubbed his head, " Fucking abuser, I hope you die."

" I hope your dick gets Ebola bitch ass cracker!" You said a little to loud.

..
Fuck.

suddenly everyone turned over to the table where you were.

" Connie why would you yell that out!" You pointed at him taking the blame off you.

Ymir covered her mouth trying not to laugh.

" You fucking-" he sighed in defeat. " suck my dick."

as you sat down in first period, you were hearing your friends talk about a mask party

as you sat down in first period, you were hearing your friends talk about a mask party. Which perked your interest.

" Sashaaaa when's the party?" You leaned over your desk to get closer to them.

" I'll text you when I know." She winked at you flashing a smile your way.

" girl I love you so much." You geeked over her blowing her kisses.

She laughed catching the imaginary kisses with her hands.

" Alright, Goodmorning! Everyone settle down please." Hange stepped inside the class, walking over to her desk.

Lunch.
"Ynnnnn" Sasha smiled happily walking towards your lunch table placing her plate down on the desk.

" Yes sasha." You took a bite out your pasta, looking at Sasha.

" So, the party is Saturday, it starts at nine, invite Ymir I heard she's having problems with historia." She explained, opening her coke.

You nodded, putting your fork down. " Yeah, apparently historia was texting some guy but she deleted the messages before Ymir could see them."