.3

3
Blunts.

Next day

Next day.

As you peacefully slept, you heard your phone keep ringing.

You groaned, and reached your phone to look at the time. 12:50 pm. " FUCK!" You yelled jolting up from your bed.

 " FUCK!" You yelled jolting up from your bed

" Shit, shit shit." You ran down the stairs of your dorm building.

As you were running to your 3rd period, a familiar voice called out for you.

" Yn?"

You stopped your tracks and turned to the man who called out your name.

" eren?" You stared at the tall man who walked up to you. He had his hair in a ponytail with two stands out on the front different from yesterday.

" you late to class?" He questioned

" Yeah, my friend didn't wake me up." You rolled your eyes, " I swear she's going to get it."

He chuckled, " i woke up late to but Im just going to skip today." He shrugged,

" Oh cool.." you responded debating if you should skip to.

" I have to do some grocery shopping today, do you want to come?" He asked,

You made a hm sound.
" How can I trust you?"

"Huh? What do you mean by that?"  He asked being confused.

" I mean, I met you yesterday. Who knows you could slit my throat."

" soo.. you think I'm a killer?" He responded with a big grin on his face.

You smiled, " with that little smirk? I do, yes." Turing your head to look at him

" woww, that actually hurts. You should really pay attention when your walking though." He said catching you off guard.

" what do you-" before you could finish your sentence you looked foward about to collide with a light pole.