.8

8
Bonfire

"Do you like Eren?"

"Do you like Eren?"

You gave her a stank look, the tension in the air was weird, Mikasa and Sasha giving eachother looks. You stared at Layla up and down before opening your mouth.

" Why? Are you worried I'll steal him from you?" You asked, a smirk growing on your face.

Layla scoffed, "He knows better." She laughed, "Your ugly."

" Baby, me and you both know I'm prettier than you.," you laughed, "Now if you have a problem with me, tell me the fuck now, and we can get it settled." You raised your voice getting up from the log, getting the attention from the other people in the friend group making them walk over.

"What the fuck is going on?" Eren said looking at you and eyeing Layla.

"Control your fucking girlfriend Eren, before I control her bitch ass." You said pointing at him aggressively eyeing Layla.

Renier laughed, "YEAH BESTFRIEND!"

Eren glanced over at layla, "what happened?"

Layla stood up, " I just told her the fucking truth,"

"WHAT FUCKING TRUTH BITCH?" You yelled, punching your left hand with your right

"Uh oh, someone get her." Armin said,

" That your ug-" before she could finish her sentence you leaned back, and stepped forward, punching her on her nose, making her fall to the sand landing on her butt, Everyone in the group gasping,

"Oh shit." Connie mumbled.

As you were about to get some more hits in, Eren grabbed you from the back. "Okay princess you got your hit in." He whispered into your ear

"Let me go.." you struggled to get out his grip, looking at Layla as blood came out her nose.

"Calm down, that's my girl you hit."

"So why the fuck, aren't you helping her?" you said, elbowing his stomach making him let go of you, walking away to relax.

Your pov.

I went over to the bar the beach had, ordering a margarita, trying to calm down.

"Fucking hate that bitch." You mumbled to yourself, taking a sip of the drink.

"Yn I finally found you," Mikasa said taking a sit next to me.

"Hey girl," I smiled