.4

4
Skating

YouHey erenI'm home

You
Hey eren
I'm home

Eren
Ight
u eat anything?

You
I'm going to
Ymir made me food
She's like my maid

Eren
☠️☠️
Ik if she heard you say this she would kick your ass

You
U right
LMAOO

Eren
well I'm glad you got home safe, I'll see you tmr I gotta do some stuff

You
Alrr, goodnight

Eren
Goodnight

Eren started a live stream.

Next day
" Ynnn, Are you ready for the party tomorrow??" Jean put his arm around you as you made your way towards your 5th period.

" Hell yeah, I'm gonna be fucking left and right" you joked.

Jean laughed, " Of course you will. But you look alike your doing a lot better. No more hearing you arguing with armin in the hallways screaming in the middle of class, I like this new you." He nudged your shoulder.

" Oh stop, you flatter me!" You said in a fake tone.

" Fakest bitch alive." Connie added.

You put your foot in front of his, making him trip forward.

" I'm sorry did you say something?"

Connie rolled his eyes, " I fucking hate you."

" at this point just make ou- yo is that armin?" he actknowledged armin hovering over historia.

You stared in disbelief, " Someone pinch me."

" with pleasure." Connie pinched your arm with all his strength leaving nail marks.

" Fuck! Not that hard, piece of shit." You rubbed your arm then smacking him on the back of the head. Connie whined.

" Ymir is not going to be happy about this." You took out your phone taking a picture of the two, sending it to the gc. You then took your seat on the round table at the back of your fifth period.

We're all hoes and cheaters

You
*Sent a pic*

Connie
Ymir don't be mad pls🙏🙏

Ymir
Oh nah
What tf

Y/n
☠️☠️
Unexpected

Jean
Literally

*y/n kicked armin out the gc*
*y/n kicked historia out of the gc*

Sasha
Doing gods work✊