.7

7
Beach

" Renier take yn car," Eren gave your keys to Renier, as you held onto his arm, resting your head on his shoulder

" Where are you taking her?" Armin asked,

" Don't worry about it." Eren said glancing over at armin,

" yn is drunk, don't try anything." Renier warned eren, putting his hand on erens shoulder.

" Wasn't planning to," eren scoffted walking away.

" Where are we goinggg?" You clinged onto Eren, as he walked over to his car.

" Jesus," he groaned since you were putting all your body weight into him. " I'm taking you to your house,"

You sneered, " Okay.."

Eren walked you to his car, opening the door to his black dodge charger, revealing his red interior. He waited until you got into the car before closing the door. Eren walked around to the other side of the car  and got in, starting the engine.

He glanced over at you before turning his attention back on the road, his large hands easily maneuvering the wheel.

In the car.

"Fuckk" you groaned, leaning your head on the car window.

"you okay?" He asked, glancing over at you, stopping at a red light. His voice calm and reassuring as he continued to drive through y empty streets to the school campus.

"No.." you groaned.

"Just lean back and close your eyes if you feel unwell." He maintained a steady pace.

As you stared out the window for some reason you couldn't get the thought of him and Layla. It bothered you but you didn't pay much attention.

Finally Eren made it to the dorms parking lot, Eren stepped out of the car, coming around to open your door. He extended his hand, offering a firm grip to help you out of the vehicle. "Here we are." He sighed, "Just lean on me if you need to."