.6

6
Dance.

Finally you arrived at the party, parking at the side of the road

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Finally you arrived at the party, parking at the side of the road.

" Alright bitches, Let's get this party started!" Ymir yelled out as everyone walked inside the smell of weed and alcohol filling your senses.

PARTYNEXTDOOR was blasting loudly through the speakers feeling the vibrations through your skin.the strong smell of drugs and Alcohol lured in the air filling up her nose There we're led lights in every corner making it hard to see, everyone was dancing, singing and taking body shots.

You and Ymir linked arms so you wouldn't get lost in the crowd, " Look sasha is over there!" Ymir said loudly since you barely could hear her because of the music, pointing at Sasha dancing on Connie while the rest were sitted down on a round like couch.

You and Ymir approached the friend group Renier and armin following behind.

" YNNNN" sasha yelled throwing herself on you, you immediately hugged her back, waving at the rest of your friends. Mikasa,jean,Connie.

" Woahh look at you yn, who you here to impress?" Jean said taking a sip of his drink.

" everyone," you winked at him.

Sasha let go of you and began greeting the rest of the people you came with.

You took a seat next to mikasa giving her a side hug, armin following behind you sitting next to you.

Eren was no where to be seen.

"you look good mika." You complimented mikasa. 

Mikasa gave you a toothy smile, " Thanks, so do you,"  she wore a tight long sleeve black dress, that had rips around her breast area.

" where's eren?" Reiner asked, everyone shrugged.

" armin can you pass me a drink?" You called out for him since he was next to the henessy.

He turned towards you, " Want the whole bottle?" He teased, a mocking smile on his face.

" you know me to well don't you." You reached your hand out as he passed the bottle to you.

It was very weird having him here after almost two weeks.

You opened the bottle chugging down half of it.

suddenly Connie snatched the bottle from you, " woah there. Let's not get to carried away." He instead poured you some in a red cup. Then turning to armin,

" If you want to make a fool out of yn today we're going to have a problem."Connie glared at Armin.

Armin scoffed, " She's the one who asked for the whole bottle,"

" and? You know how she gets Armin." Jean butted in the conversation, " You out of all people should know that."

Armin sighed, " Your right, my bad."

ꜱʜᴏᴏᴛɪɴɢ ꜱᴛᴀʀꜱ e.jeagerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें