49. The Sex Log

Etiquette lessons, everyone was on their best behavior. 

Vaera was leading by example. Hair done, dress on, jewels and rings adorned her skin.  Viserys thought that Vaera emanated beauty and grace, what a future queen should look like. 

Rhaenyra had no been heard from in ages and Viserys was disappointed in her but at least he still had his Vaera. 

"Alright, Haezel show me that princess wave I know you love." Vaera instructed as she tested it out herself, Aemma copied Vaera. 

Aegon watched Vaera intently, his perfect wife, all his

Aegon watched Vaera intently, his perfect wife, all his.  Vaera waved back at him. 

"Come on, lets get started." 

Aemond ran to Vaera but Aegon basically body checked him across the room.

"My wife." Aegon reminded him possessively. 

"Vaera-" Aemond whined. "You know she loves a wounded dragon." Aemond whispered to Aegon. 

"Fuck off." Aegon begged as he moved to Vaera he spun her to him. 

"Is Aemond alright?" Vaera questioned but Aegon pulled her farther away. 

"Yeah, just being Aemond you know, such a drama queen." Aegon assured as he led her to the side of the dance floor, where they stood wrapped in each others arms, waiting for the music. Aegon wanted to dance with her all night long.

 Vaera looked to Aemma as she ran up to Aemond asking him if he wanted to dance with her, he took her hand in his and she beamed up at him. Aegon caught Aemonds eye and Aegon shook his head at Aemond, a mocking smile spreading across his face to say I won, better luck never loser. Aemond rolled his eyes and shook his head lightly, as not to draw Aemma's attention. She was so happy and Aemond did like little Aemma but she was little Aemma. Aemma was 8 and Aemond was 13 but Aemond was tall like Daemon, Vaera had thought, Aemma was little like herself. 

 Then right on cue, the trumpets sounded, the violins began their harmonious hum, the flutes trilled and the  keys of the piano seemed to dance around them as the orchestra struck up a beautiful tune. The golden doors of the banquet hall opened and in came Viserys and Alicent. 

Aegon didnt know, he had been keeping an eye on vaera, his lips on vaera, his hands trailed over the bodice of her dress. She smiled leaning into him. 

Aegon had started a sex log. Vaeras likes and dislikes. Spots to avoid and things to do constantly. He was going to become a pro at loving her. He even started drawing out where the clit was in case he saw her naked form and his brain went numb and forgot everything. It looked like circles in circles but hell. Aegon knew what he was doing. Sort of. And seeing Vaera in her dress today he wanted to rip it right off. 

He moved quickly to her while Aemma and Haezel were consumed by each other and Aegon's siblings. He cradled her face to his and kissed her fiercely as he walked her back to the wall. 

Aegon pinned Vaera against the wall and went to kiss her again. She moved her head so he couldn't. He tried again and she laughed as she moved her head away again. He grabbed her face and forced his lips onto hers. She wasn't going to make it easy for him.