20 Have money

Facts have proved that although Gu Xi is usually out of tune, he is still very efficient under the pressure of debt.

The next day, Gu Yu received a message from Meng Liu. He readily agreed to help and asked Gu Yu to meet at Tiffany's bar for details.

Gu Yu pointed to scratch up casually and found that if it hadn't been for Meng Liu's message, their chat interface would still stay on the "Happy New Year" sent by Meng Liu's group on the last New Year's Eve.

In contrast, Gu Yu didn't even wish him a happy holiday even once, and he didn't send it in groups.

Gu Yu thought casually that he was the kind of ruthless and unrighteous insect who only contacted him when he had something to do and never paid attention to it when he had something to do. He didn't run away at all.

He felt a little guilty for his behavior for a second, and immediately adjusted his mentality. The next day, after kissing Lu Chen, he went to Tiffany's bar to find Meng Liu as he had agreed.

Lu Chen didn't ask him carefully where he was going, what he was going to do, and what insects he was going to see. Within the scope of Lu Shen's bottom line, he has always given Gu Yu the greatest freedom.

On the contrary, Gu Yu always felt that his major general seemed to be doing something behind his back recently, always staring at the light brain and reading something attentively. He was still watching his stomach while rubbing his stomach on the sofa at dinner, and he didn't concentrate at all.

Because he was worried - he always felt that Lu Chen had not given up the idea of giving him the introduction of giving him other female insects. Gu Yu peeked at the screen and caught a glimpse of what kind of information or monograph, which was densely full of words. Gu Yu fainted when he looked at his skull.

Knowing that he was not looking for a female insect for him, Gu Yu put his heart back into his stomach.

Be busy, be busy, it's better to learn something, Gu Yu is very relieved. After all, he is always worried that when he is not at home, Lu Chen always likes to think nonsense when he has nothing to do.

Recently, the handover work of the legion has gradually ended. Gu Yu rarely sees Lu Chen and Liu Zhen communicate and talk about the military department.

As for the fact that Lu Chen really retired, even if Gu Yu saw Lu Chen with paralyzed legs sitting in a wheelchair every day, he still had no real feeling.

Gradually, until breakfast, Lu Chen stopped reading the chubby military morning newspaper every day; Lu Chen's cabinet of military uniforms suddenly disappeared and was collected into the infrequently used storage cabinets; the piled up on the desk gradually disappeared, and the desktop was cleaned up neatly.

Gu Yu suddenly woke up, and he didn't even have to wait for Lu Chen to overcome this difficulty. His best imperial knight had begun to force himself to gradually adapt to the life of withdrawing from the military headquarters and no longer being a military worm.

There is no need for him to worry or any worm urging. He has begun to adapt with the highest efficiency, swallowing all the pain, showing the most calm and rational self.

Gu Yu didn't say anything, when nothing had changed the old days and Lu Chen's life. Only at night, he had sex with Lu Chen more enthusiastically than ever before, leaving his traces all over his body. Finally, he always huddled in the quilt, hugging the slightly cold Lu Chen on his body, and warming every inch of his skin before he was willing to sleep.

Lu Chen knew his concern about the male worm from beginning to end. He showed him his vulnerability, and also showed him his strength and inability to defeat. He responded to Gu Yu's enthusiasm. When he hugged him back at night, he kissed him with restrained and possessiveness.