54 Banquet

Gu Yu carried Lu Chen back to his home all the way.

The courtyard is really small, two stories high, and the outer wall is stripped off layers of plaster. It has been in disrepair for a long time, and the courtyard is full of weeds and moss.

"A new resident has moved next to him?" Gu Yu poked his head at the neighbor's house and said strangely, "Is there still insects moving in this place now?"

Lu Chen also felt strange. According to the fact, the funnel alley has long been empty. There will be no ordinary insects who want to move in, but there are obviously traces of insects living recently next door, and the doors and windows are still closed in broad daylight.

The iron door of the Lu family no longer needed to be unlocked. He gently knocked open, and the rusty door opened by itself.

The wheelchair stopped under a jujube tree in the yard. Gu Yu put Lu Chen down. Lu Chen laughed at him and said, "You are you angry now?"

Gu Yu coughed lightly, leaned over his lips and put a kiss on his forehead, saying, "Well, it's hard to forgive you for laughing at me."

He tried to open the door of the small building. Lu Chen looked around, and his eyes gradually became distant, and he fell into some kind of memory of the past.

He still remembers planting this jujube seedling in the yard with his female father. Now it has grown very well, and the open canopy can shade the courtyard.

If the past can't be touched by the flowing water, it suddenly blows through the jujube tree with the wind, first shaking on one side, then to the other end, and then disappearing in the blue sky.

Lu Chen looked up and said, "When I meet you, it's going to rain again."

"Huh?" Gu Yu gave up and fought with the door with rusty keyholes. He put his elbows on the door handle sideways, and the dust fell to the ground, and the door could be opened.

He then walked out of the porch and looked up at the sky: "It's going to rain again. Fortunately, I brought an umbrella. Major General, come in quickly. I'll clean up the inside.

In fact, the room was not chaotic. All the furniture bottles and jars kept the appearance of landing and sinking in an orderly manner, but the ground and tables were covered with thick layers of dust, and the room was filled with the smell of rot that had not been lived for a long time.

Not long after entering the house, there was a sudden thunder outside the house, and it rained heavily.

There is a glass window facing the yard. Lu Chen's glass window is very old, inlaid with four pieces of glass from a wooden lattice and then embedded in the red brick wall.

The raindrops hit the window and then flowed down. Gu Yu was looking for a rag to open the window and scrubbed the cabinet and window sill with rain. Looking at the glass, he saw that Lu Chen also took a rag to work. As soon as he opened his mouth, he wanted to stop it, but he thought that this was Lu Chen's past home. His emotions were always different, so he didn't say let him come.

The second worms pounded from the afternoon to the evening, during which the rain became heavier and heavier, and the roof began to drip everywhere. Gu Yu was in a hurry and put pots and jars everywhere under the command of Lu Chen to pick them up.

Fortunately, it can only be said that Gu Yu drew a stool and messed with it in the electric tank. After that, he even turned the house with water and electricity.

Gu Yu was proud: "Mr. Lu, this is said that the mecha book is not read in vain, and it can be done anywhere. You see, I'm useful, right?

Like a child seeking praise from his parents, Lu Chen was speechless. He found out the nutrient solution they brought and handed it to him. He couldn't help boasting, "Well, we are the most useful when we meet. We can learn to use everything."