115 Behind the scenes

On the commander-in-chief of the Fifth Army, Moore contacted Liu Zhen: "We can't sit back and wait for death, Lieutenant Colonel Liu. Now the Federation is blackmailed by two lieutenant generals. We must take action first."

"What do you mean..." Liu Zhen pondered for a while, "Sneak attack?"

Moore nodded. Although he was so anxious, his voice could still keep calm: "The two lieutenant generals are likely to be in the hands of the male insect kingdom. We have to find out where they hid the insects first."

Liu Zhen said, "But they are still in the federal defense line. The decisive moment has not yet arrived. The sneak attack on the federal defense line is too big. We have to report to the office of the marshal of the Capital Star Headquarters first.

......

"What? The worm is missing?!

Oggsger was crossing his legs and looked at the border map of the two armies. Hearing the words, he raised his eyebrows in surprise: "The male insect country secretly transported them away?"

Vesier, who was beside him, lowered his neck, pointed to the position where Augsger clicked on the map, and smiled in a muffled voice: "I said this organization is unreliable, right? The military department just wanted to cooperate with them. Now it's all right. Others will kick us after using it.

Oggsger couldn't take care of Vesier's cynicism and frowned: "Where did they send Lu Chen and Gu Yu?"

The subordinate who came to report couldn't answer the reason.

Vesier nodded his fingertips in the empire, smiled gently, and asked, "Where can they send Lu Chen and Gu Yu?"

Oggsge stared at the vast territory of the empire and said, "The general base of the male insect country? - Where will it be?"

The Federal Military Department is anxious, and so is the Imperial Border Operations Command.

At the video conference, only two of the former five legion commanders came to the position. Alfried stared at Liu Zhen and Moore, who came to report the emergency report, with his eyes slightly condensed and meditating.

Han Yi quickly got the same news from his men and shook his head to Arfried and said, "I can't get in touch with him. It is true that the signal of the whole capital's five rings has been cut off from the outside world. Not only the administrative headquarters, the First Army and the Congress are out of touch, but the residents on the capital star are also..."

In the past, in order to check and balance the military, the Diet required five legion commanders to live in the capital star, and their relatives also stayed in the capital star.

Han Yi said that he had tried to contact his family on the Capital Star. General Han's parents died young and they were not married yet. There was only one adopted little nephew in the family.

Alfred also tried, shook his head, and the light brain lens in his hand had sweated a little: "I'm also... I can't get in touch with the central hospital."

Bud, who retired happily, is still lying in the Capital Star Central Hospital.

"There is only one problem now." Han Yi knocked on the table and tried to divert the attention of the anxious insects. "What's going on on the Capital Star? Why was the signal cut off and why can't we get in touch with the rear?

Liu Zhen scratched his hair in a hurry and first said a few guesses that he dared not say: "There are only two possibilities. Either the Federation went around our rear to sneak attack the five planets in the capital circle, or the undercover in the rear."